CH-12

Inside UA High

Izuku: s..so many applicants.
His voice is filled with amazement on seeing the number of applicants.
Y/n: naturally....they also have same dreams as us to become a hero and UA High school course is a course designed to give students everything they need to go pro.
Y/n said
Izuku: Indeed.
He said,both turns their attention to Present Mic who's walking towards the stage while humming in glee.
[PM: Present Mic]

PM: welcome to my today's live performance!! Everybody say "HEY"!!He is waiting for an reply but not a single sound came from the applicants

He is waiting for an reply but not a single sound came from the applicants.
PM: well that's cool,my examinee listeners!! I'm here to present the guidelines of your practical! are you ready?! YEAHH.....

But only silence greeted himPM:"cough" this is how the test will go my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten-minute long " mock cityscape maneuvers"!!PM continuesPM: bring along what ever you want! After this presentation you'll each head to your ...

PM:"cough" this is how the test will go my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten-minute long " mock cityscape maneuvers"!!
PM continues
PM: bring along what ever you want! After this presentation you'll each head to your assigned testing location!OKAYY.
Y/n: hmm let's see my is City D....and yours izu.
Y/n asked Izuku
Izuku: niisan let see hmm"he took out his examinee card from his pocket" it's City B.
He said and shows the card to y/n.
Y/n: well whatever best of luck izu and give your best.
He said, Izuku smiles brightly. Some girls on seeing Izuku smile starts to blush madly but their wet dreams are interrupted by PM
PM: each site is filled with three kinds of faux villains, points are awarded for defeating each according to their respective difficulty levels!! Use your quirk to disable there faux villains and earn points! That's your goal listeners and of course playing the antihero and attacking Others examinees is prohibite...
Someone interrupts him
"MAY I ASK A QUESTION?!
PM look at the direction of the voice came and saw a blue haired boy is raising his hands before PM could reply a voice interrupts them.
"LET HIM FINISH HIS WORDS THEN ASK QUESTION"
blue haired boy saw y/n is giving him a cold glare
"SORRY"
Blue haired kid apologize to PM
PM: it's okay "cough" let's continue the fourth villain variety gets you zero points! He's more of an obstacle! Have you all played Mario brothers?! It's kind of like a thwomp! Only one at each site"grin" a "gimmick" that'll rampage around in close quarters.
He informs them