CH-17

After some time the classes ended and the teacher walked out of the door which is "MIDNIGHT" THE 18+ only hero but before walking out the room she gave y/n a flying kiss

Midnight: bye bye "licks lips"CUTIE!!
Others sweatdrops on seeing her antics,a sudden chill run down y/n spine. He still remember that day where Midnight hugged him to death between her breast on seeing y/n in her class.
Momo: y/n....you okay?
She asked him in worry on seeing his pale face, y/n smiles
Y/n: I'm fine honey-bun.
He said with a smile.
Kendo: Y/n!
She hands him a copy and pen.
Kendo: ca..can..I get your autograph..
She asked y/n in nervousness,y/n nods his head with a smile.
Y/n: here kendo-san.
She finally mustered up the courage to talk with him. Her brain stopped working in shock when she saw y/n in morning, she couldn't believe her eyes that y/n is infront of her and on top of that they will be classmates for next three years.
Kendo: thank you.
Y/n smiles
Y/n: you're welcome kendo-san.... let's be friends.
He said with a bright smile,kendo blushed a little.
Kendo: I'd love to become your friend as well y/n-kun.
She said in happiness.
Y/n:"smiles" this beautiful girl here is my fiancee.
He said while looking at Momo, kendo was shocked on hearing his words but still she was happy for Momo.
[A/n: such a good girl ]
Momo: "blush" nice to meet you kendo-san call me Momo.
She said while blushing
Kendo: "smiles" you are so lucky to have him as your fiance.
She asked
Momo: I am"smile" he's the nicest and most caring person I've ever met. Don't know what I'd do without him "smiles" he really is my missing half.
She smiles brightly.
Kendo:"chuckles" let's be friends too Momo-san.
Momo nods her head with a smile.
Tiny-Timeskip
Kendo also become friends with both Ochaco and Izuku. They are about to leave the class but shoto stops y/n for something
Shoto: y/n do you have a moment..?
Shoto asked him,Y/n nods his head.
Y/n: you guys go ahead.
Izuku, ochaco,momo and kendo nods their heads and left the two.
Y/n: so...
Y/n was waiting for him to talk.
Shoto: y/n..
He told y/n about his mother condition, she likes to hear his songs and she's a big fan of y/n.
Shoto: will...will you come with me this Sunday to meet her.
He's about to kneel but y/n grabs him halfway.
Y/n: Don't kneel to me, that is not right "smiles" I will be more than happy to help you and your mother"serious face" tell me shoto who did this to her.
Y/n knows that it's Endeavor but he wants to hear the details from his mouth well it's not a fictional world anymore intead it's all real god already told y/n that there will be some changes. Shoto felt a sudden chill on hearing his cold voice as if those words came from the mouth of death God.
Y/n: I can cure your mom mentality "shoto eyes lit up" but I want to know who did this to her....who drove your mother to a mental break down.
He asked shoto, shoto didn't say anything for few minutes. He again looks at y/n and sighed.
Shoto: it's my old man you may know him "Endeavor-the flame hero" he used to treat my mother like shit and abused her everyday,one day I had enough of this and tried to protect my mother from him"tears roll down his face" he used his Quirk on me"shows his burn face".
Y/n gasped on hearing his words.
Shoto: it's painful to watch her suffering infront my own eyes it's painful...day by day he drove my mom to a mental break down, I am just a mere tool for him to achieve his goal he wants me to surpass Allmight and him and take the no.1 spot.
He said in sadness
Shoto: that damn old man who used his power and influence to force her family to agree to the marriage, so that he could use his and her Quirk to produce a strong offspring so that he can achieve his goals and desires he is a SCUM!
He yells in anger.
Y/n: I see....
Y/n continues
Y/n: say Shoto there's someone who can cure your mother to her prime but..... promise me one thing don't tell anyone who cured your mother and also about him.
Y/n said with a serious face.
Shoto: I promise.....but who's the person?
Y/n smiles
Y/n: he is my mentor.
Shoto nods his head.
Shoto: I see...
Y/n stops for a second
Y/n: it's called nature shoto, the strong will always prey on the weak,the smart on the stupid,the beautiful on the ugly, it's how it's always been.
Eyes glows red, and said in deep voice
Y/n: IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES FROM PERSON LIKE YOUR FATHER YOU HAVE TO BECOME STRONG..... STRONGER THAN HIM BECOME STRONG SHOTO THIS WORLD IS A BATTLE FIELD AND IT'S CRUEL.
he said with a dominating voice,he  then close his eyes.

Shoto looks at him for a moment,he then bows.
Shoto: then train me y/n, you're the one who can help me please..y/n.
He asked y/n
Y/n: I accept.
This is how start the development of brotherhood between them. In death as in life, they will stand together. Always a family, always a team.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

ENJOY