CH-14

Y/n and Momo blushed from head to toe in embarrassment on hearing her words. A minute later y/n giggles as well Momo on seeing her mom antics.
Izuku POV
He enters Jasmine cafe with ochaco.
Izuku: yo Jasmine-nee.
He greets her with a smile, ochaco saw a beautiful mature woman around 30.
Jasmine:"smiles" izu how did the exams go?
She asked Izuku,

Jasmine smiles and ruffles Izuku hair Jasmine: and who is she?She asked IzukuOchaco: ochaco 😄 nice to meet you

Jasmine: and who is she?
She asked Izuku
Ochaco: ochaco 😄 nice to meet you.
She said with a smile
Jasmine: nice to meet you too ochaco-chan you can call me Jasmine-nee.
She said with a smile, ochaco nods her head.
Jasmine: coffee right.
She asked Izuku who nods his head repeatedly.
Jasmine:"sigh" you should also try other thing you know.
She said with a helpless smile,once Izuku tasted her coffee he also became addicted to it like y/n. Both brother will come everyday to her cafe just to try/taste her handmade coffee even if they have to stand in line they will wait patiently.
Izuku:"smiles" Jasmine-nee it's not like your other dishes are bad it's just your handmade coffee is the best thing I have ever taste in my life and also one coffee for ochaco-chan too.
He said with smile
Jasmine: AYE!!

Tiny TimeskipAfter 5 minutes later Jasmine came with three cups of coffee and some snacks

Tiny Timeskip
After 5 minutes later Jasmine came with three cups of coffee and some snacks.
Jasmine: here.
She then sat beside ochaco and starts to enjoy her heavenly coffee with Izuku and ochaco well no one there at the moment in her cafe except Izuku and ochaco so she decides to enjoy her coffee with them.
Ochaco: DELICIOUS 😍😍.
She said in pure Bliss.