❤Act 1- Chapter Two- The first day❤

🌹(Y/N) POV🌹

As soon as I stepped off the bus other kids surrounded me. It was kind of intimidating as they were all taller.
A boy made his way through the croud and stood right infront of me.
We locked eyes and he said
"I'm max, and welcome to hell"
He was wearing a dark blue hoodie, had black curly hair and green eyes.
David's voice cut through the crowd
"(Y/N), you and max can follow me since the two of you are going to share a tent" he said joyfully.
Max rolled his eyes and said
"C'mon bitch"
I was slightly offended by this but hid it well.
"Max language!" David scolded
Max stuck his tounge out and walked behind David while I walked next to him. David walked over to a row of fairly large tents and went to one that was further away from the others.
"(Y/N) this is your tent" he placed my bags down and ruffled my hair. I went stiff with the sudden motion and David must of realised because he stopped.
"Can you leave David, you're creeping her out" max said, sitting on one of the beds.
David frowned for a second but quickly turned and grinned at me.
"I hope you enjoy your stay at camp" he said before leaving.
I quickly unpacked my stuff and put it away neatly. I placed my violin and suitecase at the end of my bed and sat down carefully on the bed.
"Today's a free day so do whatever the fuck you want" max said.
He suddenly got up and grabbed my arm.
"C'mon we are heading to the mess hall"
I let myself be dragged towards a building and inside
There where a few tables and other kids were eating food.
Max let go of my arm immediately and went over to a table where a green haired girl and brown haired boy were sitting.
I had luckily grabbed a book before leaving so I sat in the far corner of the mess hall and started to read.
I didn't notice people were staring at me when suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.
I jumped up and covered my head with my hands, slightly trembling.
I looked up and saw max with his two friends.
"Woah chill" the brown haired boy said.
"I like her!" The green one said
"C'mon you're sitting with us"Max said, a hint of concern in his voice.
I obediently sat down with them but stayed silent.
"(Y/N), this is Nikki and Neil" Max introduced me to his friends. I waved hello but didnt speak.
"Not much of a talker, huh?"
I shook my head nervously.
"Attention campers" David's cheery voice stopped Neil or nikki asking anymore questions.
"Next week we are going to have a super fun competition with the wood scouts and the flower scouts!"
"David, are you fucking insane? The last 'competition' we had with those pricks nearly put us all in wood scout uniform" max yelled
"Max, language, I think a friendly contest is a good idea"
The whole mess hall groaned and continued their buissness.
I glanced over at David who looked dissapointed. Poor guy.

💙Max's POV💙

"David are you fucking insane? The last 'competition' we had with those pricks nearly put us all in wood scout uniform" I yelled in a frustrated tone.
I knew exactly what was coming next.
"Max, language, I think a friendly contest is a good idea"
I groaned along with everyone else and turned back to nikki, Neil and
(Y/N).
"This is bullshit" I said to no one in particular
"Tell me about it, David is such a dumbass" Neil agreed, chuckling slightly.
"Well, maybe I'll get To send a wolf or vulture on 'em"
Nikki joked, half serious.
"I'm hoping this time it's not for the fate of the camp" Neil said.
I could hardly hear the rest of what Neil said as I had turned my attention to (Y/N) who had gone back to her book.
She had (H/L) (H/C) hait and big (E/C) eyes. Her lips looked so soft a delicate, I could just...
"Max?" Neil called
"O-oh yeah?"
"You were staring at (Y/N)" Nikki teased
I blushed furiously and snapped my head towards her.
"N-no I wasn't! Shut the fuck up!"
"Yeah, sure" Neil chimed in
"Anyway, I'm bored, what should we do?"
"We could head round the woods" nikki suggested
"Sure, you coming (Y/N)?"
She looked up from her book, bangs covering her eyes. (Y/N) nodded slowly and closed her book.
The four of us got up and headed out the mess hall, Nikki leading.

🌲David's POV🌲

The reaction of the campers hurt me.
I thought they'd be thrilled about a competition.
Glares were shot in my direction and I felt like crying.
I looked at (Y/N) to see if she was dissapointed too. Suprisingly she wasn't. She had a look of pure sympathy. I gave her a smile and she returned it before turning back to her book.
I continued to watch group and noticed Max staring at (Y/N) with a lovesick look. It was adorable! I'm positive He likes her. Now I just need proof...
"Max?"
"O-oh yeah?" Max never stutters.
"You were staring at (Y/N)"
"N-no I wasn't! Shut the fuck up!"
Max's face was redder than a tomato.
I'm even more positive He likes her now. I squealed internally and had a huge smile on my face.
"What the fuck you smiling about?" Gwen asked, a hint of suspicion in her voice.
"I'm just.... excited about the competition next week!" I lied.
I felt so guilty lying to gwen, lying is a terrible thing to do but I know if I told her, she would make a huge deal out of it. I didn't want her to meddle.

🌹(Y/N) POV🌹

I obediantly followed max, Neil and Nikki. We got deeper and deeper into the woods and I started to think we were lost.
"Nikki, where the fuck are we going?" Max asked, airing my thoughts.
"Relax max, I know my way around" Nikki said.
Max rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pocket.
Suddenly max tripped on a root and fell to the ground.
"FUCK!" He yelled, looking down at his knee, which was now bleeding.
"Max, are you okay!?" Neil asked frantically.
"Neil, calm the fuck down, I'm fine" he stood up carefully but wobbled slightly and nearly fell again.
"Lets head back guys" Nikki said, turning back to the direction of camp.
No body really disagreed with her.
"(Y/N), why don't you help max walk" Neil said. I nodded and held my hand out for max. He looked at me for a second before hesitantly grabbing it.
He put his arm around my shoulder and leaned on me for support.
The whole walk back to camp was silent and extremely awkward. Neil broke the silence.
"Damn, you lead us out far nikki" he complained.
"To be honest I actually had no clue where I was taking you guys, just went with the flow" she said, grinning back at us.
Neil glared at her and let out a frustrated sigh.
I noticed that the sky was turning a dark shade of purple.
"Are we almost there, it's getting late" Neil asked nervously.
"Yeah, I can see the camp grounds in the distance" Nikki reassured us.
"David's gonna probably lecture us about some shit or another" max speaking startled me slightly as he had been quiet the whole time.
"This fucking stings" he winced.
I felt really bad for him being in pain.
as we entered the camp ground I hear David's voice.
"THERE YOU ARE!"
I gently set max down right before David scooped me up and squeezed me tight.
"I was so worried about you guys, are you hurt?"
"Max triped and hurt his knee" Nikki piped up.
"Oh my goodness, (Y/N) could you bring max back to your tent while I get the first aid kit"
I nodded and helped max up agian.
When we reached the tent I set him down on his bed and I stood by the tent flaps waiting for David to arrive.
"H-hey, thanks for the help today" he mumbled.
I smiled at him and for the first time today, I spoke
"Y-your welcome" I said shyly.
Max looked extremely shocked and was about to say something when David walked in carrying a first aid kit.
He quickly cleaned max's wound and bandaged it up.
"There you go max!" He said joyfully.
"Thanks and shit, now piss off" max said moodily.
David's smile faltered and he half-heartedly glared at him.
"Language" David scolded.
He turned round and grinned at me, ruffling my hair again. This time I didn't move away.
"Good job (Y/N)" he said before walking out of the tent.
I walked over to my bed and laid down carefully on it.
I was so exhausted that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
In the early hours of the morning I felt warmth and arms around my waist. I turned to see max. This suprised me so my first reaction was to try and get out of his arms. But the more I moved the tighter his grip around me got. I eventually stoped trying and relaxed into his chest, heart pounding wildly. I could feel his breath on my skin. I looked up at his face. He was smiling slightly and his cheeks were tinted pink.
I rolled over again to face the flap of the tent and closed my eyes.

Yet again i was awoken. I felt cold and my side hurt. I was to exhausted to move to I closed my eyes. A moment later I felt myself be lifted up off the floor. I opened my eyes slightly and looked up to see david.
"Shhh, you fell out of bed sweetie" he whispered gently.
At that moment david reminded me off my mom.
He set me down on my bed and drapped the covers over my body.
I snuggled down into them and I heard David chuckle slightly. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before walking out of the tent.
As I slept one thought was on my mind.
Was max being in my bed just a dream?