-7-

Gerards P.O.V
We went into the room and locked the door, putting the 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob.

"Frank before we start, I haven't actually ever done anything like this"

"I knew the rumors weren't true, and,  me either"

I stood at the edge of the bed, anxious for his body against mine.
He started walking over.
His face was inches away from mine,  his hot breathe and heavy breathing against my lips was really turning me on.
I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed my lips against his and started.
It wasn't a sweet and soft makeout session, no, we were hot and heavy.

He pushed me down onto the bed behind me and climbed on top.
He kissed my jaw line and my collarbones, leaving marks on every inch he visited.
We sat up and he cradled in my lap against my pelvis, taking my shirt off as I did the same to him.
I felt my skinny jeans getting tighter by the second, and obviously he could too.
He lay me back down, kissing my lips down to my neck, and all the way through the middle of my body until he reached the zipper of my pants.

I'm sure you can imagine what went on past there....

-

We were resting on the bed, a panting mess.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"What for?" He said

"Everything, accepting me, being my frie-, actually what are we"

"I mean, I'm single, so are you.."

I smiled into his side.
We fell asleep, close.
Our skin keeping us warm.

Oof okay so
That was literally probably the cringiest shit you have ever read in your entire fucking life.
I cringed reading it back.
I am only good at writing straight smut/sex because I have never experienced gay smut/sex.

Anywaysss

That was cringe, if u see me IRL, pls don't bring it up or I will crumble into a ball and explode.

I will probably only do Lemon/Fluff between them from now on.

Anyways again I'm sorry for that