Silence

Silence, you don't get that often these days, there's always something making noise somewhere however it isn't always identifiable. Even the breeze and the grass have their own special song- both working together to make the feint noise of peacefulness. Does silence even exist? In an exam hall you can hear feet tapping nervously, paper moving and sliding across the desk and onto the floor, pens furiously being clicked as if it'd tell the student the answer, the sigh you can hear when someone is stuck on a tricky question, even though it's meant to be silent. Even when you say the word it somewhat feels as though it's louder and harsher than many other words. Ironic isn't it? There is nowhere in this world where there is no noise. If you listen hard enough you can hear the sound of the delicate air and the empty atmosphere around you, as if you were in a bubble, concealing all of the quiet noise only for you to listen too. The world itself is like a bubble. A bubble containing multiple colours which are extracted and reflected from the ground we live on. The water, oceans which cause a mirroring effect to anyone who is to look at it, like the reflection on the surface of a bubble, where the bubble blower can see what they have made, not entirely knowing what can be made of such a delicate spherical air pocket. Besides, silence isn't that important in life anyway, if anything it causes more problems and headache than being in a room full of noisy people. Silence in a relationship can be one of the most dangerous yet important things, indicating that the relationship is damaged and either needs to be fixed or abandoned but it could also mean that both people are content and comfortable, the lack of movement and sound is probably the loudest than any kind of word or statement. The sound of a laptop clicking is rather relaxing, it takes away the painful and awkward silence. The sound a keyboard makes when a passionate writer takes control of it is crazy, the clicking and tapping that seems to never end until that piece is fully complete, there are no breaks, just continuously clicking. The sound the pen makes while making a mind map about what to write next proves that they're hardworking and wants to scribble down any possible idea that comes to mind before it is later pushed out by other pieces of information that dominates the importance of it all. Silence overall is dominated by the natural sound of people and the world and can never dominate over anything...