Fire

The orange and red danger blanket was constantly growing, tearing apart anything in front of it. The beauty of it was that the fire had no mercy to the memories that it was destroying, completely emotionless and clueless to the consequences of its actions. The blaze made the beautiful sunset look pathetic, it shone much brighter and the colours are mesmerising. The colours within the raging fire themselves were evilly beautiful as if the sun had just exploded. The fire was constantly leaving a scar, not only onto the world's surface but onto all the people that it affected. It was unstoppable, not even those who were qualified could put down this dangerous element - the only thing they could do was stand by and watch it run its course.

Hours later. the fire was still burning. The house that it had devoured wasn't very big but yet the fire kept growing. It was almost as if the fire itself wanted to stick around to see the damage that it has caused and how it would play out between the house owners. The family cried. Everything they knew and lived for had been burnt down with no remorse. There was no way of bringing the sentimental value back to them, all they can do now is to move forwards. Birds flew through the smoke enriched sky, minding their own business, the world was still moving whilst the family stood distraught. What was their house was now a pile of burning ashes, unfortunately not like phoenix ashes where it would rise completely replenished from them. They were burnt, not much use for them now. However, the last bit of dying fire was holding on with dear strength, it wasn't going to let go so easily. It wanted to cling on to every inch of life that it had left to see its job through. To see the chaos it caused. All through a small act of carelessness.