"When Hannah is at my place, can Felix stay here. It's just so that she can feel comfortable in the house without worrying that anyone will see her", I said to him but before he could answer Lucas came running to him.

"My ukulele's cord broke!" he said with a whine.

"Let me see", Chan said as Lucas showed his ukulele. "Hmm, look in the first drawer there should be some extra cords. Bring them to me and I'll fix it for you."

Lucas ran out of the door, probably to the drawer, and came back with a small bag with cords and everything inside. He gave it to Chan and he started playing with the cords and tried to replace the broken one.

My eyes moved swiftly from his hands to his face. I mustn't be the only person that found him attractive. His face features could attract any human being. He stood out, he had something special. Something loveable. Something that made you just like him.

"All done", he said and gave the ukulele back to Lucas. "What?"

"Nothing", I said turning my gaze away from him after realising that I was just lost in thoughts while looking at him.

"Anyways, you were saying."

"Yes, can Felix sleep over here when Hannah stays over at my place?" I asked him.

"Sure, that should be no problem", he said as he leaned forward placing his elbow on his knees.

"I think I should head home. I don't trust Felix alone at home", I said.

"I'll drop you off, let me take my keys", he said, already standing up.

"No no, you really don't have to. I'll call Felix. You already did enough for me", I said as I took out phone out of my back pocket.

"No need for that while my car is here." He said still walking away to get his keys.

"You really don't have to. Look I'm already calling Felix", I said as I tried to find Felix's name in my phone to call him.

But before I could even find Felix's name Chan suddenly just snatched the phone out of my hand. "Sad that I have your phone now."

I just sat there, looking at him wide eyed. Without hesitation I stood up and ran after him. "Give me my phone back."

"No", he said while laughing loudly, running through the house trying to get away from me.

"Chan, come on. Give it back!" I said while running after him.

"Come and get it then", he said while waving the phone in the air while running to the stairs.

"Stop acting like a child come on. We're grown people!", I said while running after him to the stairs.

He was about to go up the stairs but he turned around with his full body to see if I was right behind him and I was just quick enough to grab his shirt before he could run back up and pulled him back but soon I realised that that wasn't a good idea. He slowly lost his balance and his body was slowly coming closer to mine, but I wasn't quick enough to help.

Instead of him reaching out his hands to support himself, he pulled me closer and turned in such a way that he landed on the ground with my head against his chest and his arms firmly around my shoulder.

I could feel his heart beating a bit faster, probably out of fear cause I was going through the exact same only I wasn't just scared but also embarrassed like hell.

"You okey?" he asked while tapping my shoulder lightly.

"Mhm", I said not daring to raise my head because I probably looked like a tomato now.