"Eric !" Mom screamed and ran to me.

"Edward !" My father yelled and almost pounced on him. Mom helped me up and went to dad to him both of them apart. They both looked like they would shred each other into pieces with that alpha male ego.

I couldn't even make out what has happened all of a sudden. I couldn't guess why Uncle Edward was behaving so strange.

"What did I do, Uncle Edward ?" I asked when I found my voice. All the pair of eyes were directed to me. I looked him into eyes and tried to stand up but failed miserably because of the alcohol present in my system. Both my parents looked embarrassed and mom came by my side to help me. Uncle Edward held disgust in his eyes all the while.

"Woop ! Look at the highest paid male model of 2018. He can't even stand on his own. Is this how you walk ramps ?" He snorted awakening my anger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What did I steal from you? " I yelled. I couldn't hold back anymore. Enough of his tauntings. Mom standing by my side behind me warned me to behave but I cared less.

"Yes, you ruined my precious treasure." He hissed in threatening voice. I had made just one mistake of sleeping with his daughter and that was a big misunderstanding.

"What's wrong, Edward ?" My dad's voice came out laced in anger and pang.

"You're asking me what's wrong ? Ask your son what was wrong with him ? Why couldn't he keep his pants on ?" He yelled and my face paled. I looked at my parents and shock was evident on their faces and their eyes were on me digging holes through me. I ignored all their angry and confused gazes and looked away.

"What do you mean ?" Mom asked in a small voice.

"Ask you very sophisticated son. Ask him what did he do to my daughter." He yelled.

Effing Fück!!

What did she tell him ?

I didn't do anything to her. I didn't kill her or rape her. She opened her legs willingly. I remember very clearly. Her moans were of pure ecstasy. She didn't want me to stop. It was mutual. I didn't take her against her will.

"Your daughter ? Viona ?" Mom's face shrunken up and she looked at me. Her hands shook my shoulders. I gulped in a lump that formed on my throat.

I knew that I had sex with her daughter. There was no point in embarrassing me in front of my family. Then why was he doing it. What was he making my life complicated. But then he answered..

"This bastard son of yours got her pregnant." His words echoed in my ears. I heard mom gasp while dad was calm. And then when those words finally processed my dull world became duller. I saw mom speaking something but I couldn't care more.

"Vio-..... Viona.. pregnant..No..I-Roma-" with that I fell on floor loosing my balance and then I saw Uncle Edward stoop to my level. My head was numb. I couldn't think anything. I saw black. I was empty when my mind registered the consequences of that passionate night.

She got pregnant.

I got her...shit !!

Vio was pregnant with..my child.

I didn't know how to react. It was past when I wanted to have a family with her. It was past when I wanted her to push out dozens of my babies. But at present, I didn't want a baby. I was just twenty five. A child was a threat to my career.

"Better take responsibility for your actions otherwise be prepared for the consequences. I won't stay quite anymore. And you very well know I just need one phonecall to ruin your well established career." He whispered and his words shook me. He was a powerful man owning most of the modelling agencies and could ruin me in seconds. And then no matter how powerful my father be in his business world, he won't be able to save me.

"What do you want ?" I mumbled and he smirked.

He looked at me before taking in my pitiful sight. His eyes held disgust for me. He snorted and twisted his lips.

"Marry her." He said and with each word numbness followed. A child no more seemed as a threat but a wife for sure.

He just asked me to marry his daughter. The girl who was once the reason behind my every action. The only girl I loved to death. She was the only one I ever imagined in a wedding gown as my bride, yet I was not happy. I didn't want her around me. She was a poison which I couldn't resist. I didn't want to die again.

I didn't love her anymore.

Did I ?

I didn't.

******To Be Continued******

Hii peeps.

Quick question: How did you find this book ? How did you come across it ?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE