Chp. 6 The Newcomer! Aiga Akaba

Start from the beginning

The next day, Yuuta and Rikka were headed to school from their dorms. When they reached the gate, Rikka looked to the side to see almost everyone gathered around one area. "Yuuta" she said pointing to her left. "Look". "What in the world is going on?". Yuuta and Rikka headed for the large mass of people. In the center of all the students, there was a small orange tent. "Don't tell me that's who I think it is" Yuuta said. "Hey Yuuta. Hey Rikka " a voice came from behind them. Yuuta turned. "Oh, hey Naru. This tent wouldn't happen to belong to Aiga, would it?". Naru tried to stand on her toes to see the tent, but everyone else was much taller than her. "I'll be right back" she said. Naru made her way to the front of the tent. She unzipped the entrance to find no other than Aiga, sleeping peacefully inside. "Aiga, wake up" she said as she crawled inside. Aiga slowly started to emerge from his sleep. "Naru? What are you doing here?" he said drowsily. "I could ask you the same thing. Why are you camping beside the school? The principal showed us the dorms". "I can sleep better here" he said as he grabbed his jacket. Yuuta was watching from the back of the crowd. He sighed and turned. "I'll be waiting inside" he said as he made his way towards the school. "Hey, wait up" Rikka said running after him. After school, Fubuki was training on the roof as always while the other bladers, including Yuuta, were training in the beyclub. "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!". Forneus flew into the stadium and headed for the center immediately. "Still going at it I see" a blader with white hair that covered his right eye, a long black coat with red outlines, a white shirt and tie, velvet khakis, and a black and yellow glove that went from his right hand to his forearm. "There's someone I want to battle" Fubuki hesitated to say. Suoh smiled. "It's Aiga Akaba, isn't it?". "Not yet. I'm still trying to figure him out. I'm talking about Yuuta Togashi". "Ah, the owner of Leviathan. He's going to be hard to defeat. He may be even more powerful than Aiga, or even you". Fubuki looked at Suoh, and then back to Forneus. In the beyclub, Yuuta was about to battle one of the bladers. "3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!". Both beys flew into the stadium. Leviathan was circling the stadium at high speeds, catching up to the opposing bey. "Leviathan! Typhoon Wind!". Leviathan rode on the outer edge of the stadium and sped up. When Leviathan attacked, it burst straight through the opponent. "Aww. Lost again". Yuuta smiled. Just then, he heard a strange sound. "What the...". "Hey, are you ok Yuuta?". Yuuta looked at the blader. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right back". Yuuta then headed for the exit and went outside and stepped beside the door. "That sound" he thought. "I'd know that sound anywhere". Yuuta took out Leviathan. There was a small, dark blue aura glowing around Leviathan. Yuuta smiled. "It's been a while since we talked" he said to himself. Yuuta slowly closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was transported to a white void. This was not strange for Yuuta. This had happened many times before. Yuuta talked to Leviathan often, even in between battles, though this was quite nostalgic for Yuuta. He looked around to see if what had always been there was still present. Then, the sound of a piercing roar filled the vast void. Yuuta turned around quickly to see a large blue Dragon, hovering in front of him. Yuuta smiled. "Hey partner". The dragon slowly flew closer to Yuuta. It then growled softly. Yuuta could almost understand the roars and growls as if it were plain english. "Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it Leviathan?". Leviathan growled softly again. "Yeah, I guess I've grown since the last time we spoke. So, why'd you single me?". Leviathan hesitated before making a louder roar. "Well, we have to face stronger opponents at some point" Yuuta said smiling. Leviathan made a loud screeching sound. Yuuta covered his ears quickly. "Hey! You don't have to shout in my ears". Yuuta paused for a moment. "Something new huh?". Meanwhile, Aiga ran out the door, looked from left to right and noticed Yuuta standing beside the door. He ran over to Yuuta. "Hey! Are you Yuuta Togashi?". Yuuta's eyes were still closed and he did not answer back. Aiga waved his in front of Yuuta's face. "Hello?". Aiga moved closer to Yuuta's face. Just then, Yuuta opened his eyes. "Oh, hey Aiga. What's up?". Aiga moved back from Yuuta's face. "Are you Yuuta?". "Yeah, why?". Aiga smiled and took out Z Achilles. "Great. If you don't mind let's battle!". Yuuta looked at Aiga for a moment. "Naru told you about me wanting to battle you, didn't she?". "Yep!". Yuuta took out Leviathan and held it to Aiga. "Alright. Let's do this". Yuuta and Aiga walked inside the beyclub and walked on opposite sides of an unoccupied stadium. Aiga took out his launcher, swung his right arm around and loaded his launcher. "Get ready!". Some of the beyclub members noticed the battle about to start and gathered around the stadium. "3! 2! 1! Go-". When Yuuta pulled on the string, his launcher shattered into multiple pieces. Everyone was in shock. "Wow, you've got some arm" Aiga said. "Not really. This launcher is actually pretty old. I've used this launcher for a few years. I guess it's only natural for it to break at some point". "Hey, Yuuta" one of the bladers said. "Do you need a new launcher?". "Yeah. I'll handle that. thanks though". He picked up Leviathan from the floor and the broken pieces of his launcher. "I'll be right back Aiga". "Sure thing. Just don't make me wait too long". Yuuta walked out of the beyclub and headed towards the town. "Looks like it's time for some new gear" he thought to himself.

Hey fellow bladers and readers! I hope I can make up for lost time with this over 2000 word chapter XD Hope you guys enjoy! See you in the next chapter!