27 Alternate

This was the original Chapter 31, but it created another new storyline which I wasn't really feeling. aNYwaY eNJoy a double upload. I'm inspired by the Brits. Also, scrapped this chapter because I don't know how to write drunk people.

I found my way back to the venue after I had downed 3/4 of a bottle of vodka. I let myself in through the back, remembering a password form earlier. written on the inside of the door. As I pulled myself in I quickly walked to the stage, I just wanted to see my boyfriend. District was playing as I walked out with the bottle in hand Ciarán was singing the ending. At first I wasn't noticed until I threw my hands around him. 

"Surprise!" I said with a hiccup. He turned around in shock but finished the song before talking. He looked down at my hand and seized the bottle. "Hey. Give it back! I'm not done-. Woah pretty lights." I looked out and admired the lights before going back to trying to grab the bottle. Suddenly someone more interesting caught my eye and I snatched Ciarán's mic from him.

I stumbled over to the end of the stage. I got down on my knees and started having a conversation with someone through the mic. "Now it makes since how you were acting earlier. You hang out with the blonde bimbo herself." I slurred out. I tried standing up before falling back down on my butt. "I'm Ciarán's girlfriend everyone, and this lady right here said he deserved better. But guess what the funny thing is? He cheated on me." I screamed into the mic laughing and hiccuping as Merlyn tried seizing the mic from me. I looked at him with shock.

"Now Merlyyyyyn! I thought you w-would be nicerrrafter calling me a thot this morning." I felt an uncomfortable silence fall over the crowd. "Hey everyone, I wanna be perfect for my boyfriend. So like Lacy right here I'm going to show off my body. Not gonna lie I know I should hate her. But she has really nice boobs." I laughed again as I stood up this time successfully. I dropped the mic as I started to remove my shirt. I felt a set of hands pulling my shirt back down. 

"Cleo, stop."

"No! W-w-Wait!" Ciarán quickly removed his hands and I pulled out my phone. 

"Cleo what are you doing? Please stop, you're going to ruin your career."

"Ah fuck it," I said as I pressed the FaceTime button. I started walking away from Ciarán who quickly followed. 

"Cleo who are you calling." I ignored him as the calls was answered.

"Hey Cleo!"

"Hey, Joji wanna fuck I'll be at your house in like 4 hours."

"Sure, how could I say no to that."