17

FILLER CHAPTER!

As we made our way back to the hotel, the boys made sure Ciaran and I had our own room. I hadn't yet revealed my plan to Ciaran just yet, I wasn't sure how he would react. As soon as we got into the hotel room, we skipped the casualties and I kissed him hard. He was kissing back with equal enthusiasm as we slowly made our way to the bed. As he began to kiss down my jawline and neck, I pushed him away to take off my shirt. He latched his lips back on my neck and continued sloppily kissing down my neck. 

I let out a few moans as he hit my weak spot, where I announced my plans to him. "If it's alright with you I want to have sex with you tonight." He suddenly pulled away and looked at me and had the most serious expression I had ever seen on his face,

"Are you serious?" He grabbed my hands in his, "you don't have to if you don't want to. I know how important this is to you."

"I'm serious, just be gentle please." He nodded before crashing his lips back onto mine, I desperately wanted to get physically closer to him. 

***

The next morning I woke up naked with an immense pain between my legs. The room smelt like sex and it was not pleasant. Ciaran was starting to stir when suddenly there was a knock at the door and suddenly it was opened. Tavia had let herself in the room as I quickly pulled up the covers. She was on her phone before she looked up with wide eyes.

"You didn't."

"TAVIA LEAVE!" I yelled out of instinct. Which woke Ciaran up he pulled the covers up even farther on me, and his face was confused. 

With an expression of pure embarrassment on her face, she opened her mouth. "I'll be back." she said before rushing out. I felt my face burning up from embarrassment and I felt the urge to cry. My hands flew to my face to avoid looking at anyone or anything.

"Cleo, don't worry about Tavia. She's your friend she might tell Matt, but that's it."

"What if she thinks I'm a slut?" I said into my hands as I felt a tear slip out. Ciaran grabbed my hands from my face and kissed my forehead. 

"She won't think that. I promise, she knew that you were a virgin. And her and Matt fuck all the time."

"I was not a virgin."

"Okay that douche bag raping you does not count. It wasn't your choice, so why would it count."

"Because everyone said it did."

"And these same people said you were lying. Cleo, you are perfect and to me you are-were a virgin."

"Thank you." I said and he just nodded with my hands still in his. This man is really perfect.