11

About an hour into the movie, Jaden came running into the house. Like full on dead sprint. Jaden had left fifteen minutes ago to go and pick up food for everyone. He didn't even have the food with him, and he looked extremely nervous. Obviously he had interrupted the movie and Ian had now paused it.

"There's a guy outside."

"And?" Tavia asked.

"He says he wants to kill Cleo." With the mention of my name Ciaran and I both looked up. "It's the guy from the party." I had completely sat up now and was on the verge of tears. I felt one hot tear slip out and the start of a panic attack. More tears started falling and Ciaran sensed it. 

"Cleo, I'm not going to let him hurt you." He said stroking my leg. 

BANG! BANG! I felt myself jump out of my skin and Ciaran continued to comfort me as yelling from the other side of door was made present. "HEY CLEO, YOU LITTLE BITCH, OPEN UP YOU RUINED MY LIFE SO WHY DON'T I RUIN YOURS!"

Matt got up immediately and almost everyone followed him to the door. Matt opened the door. "JUST LEAVE. Leave Cleo alone!" 

"No you and that little bitch ruined my life, got me fired, and made me lose my girlfriend. You both deserve hell."

"How 'bout you leave or I call the cops." I heard Matt say. I looked over to the door and made eye contact with him. He started pushing through and got through Matt and started coming toward me and Ciaran. 

"You little bitch are going to pay for this! You tried to ruin my life once and now you're trying to again!" 

Ciaran got between me and him, "you are not touching her." He said in a strict voice, almost like a toddler being told no. 

"Bro, do you remember what happened last time? I beat you up."

"I don't care. You. Are. Not. Touching. Her." I saw Merlyn coming behind him quitely. Merlyn may be short but he was strong. When he saw my vision shifted behind him, he turned around and Merlyn punched him in the cheek. 

"You should go. And never come back." Merlyn said as he punched him again. 

"I'll be back." Was all he said before he stumbled out of the house. I broke down into tears. Somebody had turned on the faucet to my eyes and I couldn't stop. Ciaran pulled me into his arms as I just cried.

"Cleo, I got you. You're safe." He said over and over again.

"I don't feel safe." I choked out in-between sobs. He pulled back after I said that.

"You don't?" I just nodded as more tears had spilled out. I now had gathered a small audience of on lookers stressing me out even more. "Do you not feel safe here or with us?"

"Here." I felt worse for saying it. But he knew were I was. He would come back, he wouldn't leave until he did what he wanted to. 

"Ciaran, she can stay with me." Emma pipped up putting a hand on his shoulder. "If you are worried about him knowing where I live we can go to one of my friends house." Emma said looking at me. I just nodded sniffling. "Ok, do you want to go get some clothes? Then we can go." I pushed myself up on the couch and sulked up the stairs. I opened the door and grabbed random clothes and pushed them into a back pack. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I looked in the mirror, I was disgusting. I had mascara running down my cheeks and my eyes were already bloodshot. I grabbed a makeup wipe off the counter and wiped everything off.

I knew Emma would be waiting for me and that I should hurry up. As I walked down the stairs I pushed my hair behind my shoulder before walking over to Emma. "Ready? Is it ok if Ciaran comes, too? He wants to make sure you're okay." I nodded as Ciaran stood up and walked over and put his hand in mine.