12

Emma's house was cold and dark inside. It felt like a giant cave. As soon as we made it there James took off to get back to his little brother at his house. Leaving Emma, Ciaran, and me. 

"I can go and get the air mattress." Emma said running off. Ciaran towards me and kissed me on the lips before pulling me into a hug.

"As long as I'm with you, he is not going to hurt you." The warm embrace made me feel safe, like I was in the safest house on Earth. We stayed hugging for a while before there was a knock on the door. What if he found me? I was scared, the door knob twisted open. To my relief the twins were on the other side of the door. 

"Hey Cleo!" Grayson said. He shifted his vision over to Ciaran was holding my hand. "I didn't know you were going to be here. Who's your friend he looks familiar?"

Emma came running into the room and answered the question. "Because he's the guy in the video." The matter-of-fact tone caused me to know she was annoyed. At what though? Emma walked over to Ethan and gave him a hug. "I thought I told you to not come over tonight."

"Well, James told us what happened and we wanted to make sure you and Cleo were okay."

"Well, tell James he shouldn't be telling other peoples business."

I felt really awkward just watching them fight as it kept accelerating, I guess Grayson felt it to because he led Ciaran and I out of the entry way and to the loft part of her apartment. Ciaran and I were still holding hands and Grayson looked annoyed. When we got upstairs we all sat down on her bed. Ciaran had already made himself at home by lying down and I sat right next to him.

"Her and Ethan have been fighting." He started, but then I cut in.

"It's really none of my business." 

"I know, but I need to know. Is Emma cheating on Ethan?"

"Well, not that I know of. I probably would be one of the first people she would tell if she was, and she hasn't."

"He's worried about one guy from the band you're always hanging out with."

"They have a name you know." Ciaran piped up, he sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, but I don't really care." I could sense Ciaran was getting annoyed. I grabbed his hand and his grip was tighter than usual. "Anyway, it begins with a 'm.'" He said snapping trying to renewer the name.

"Matt?" He shook his head. "Merlyn?" He nodded and I started laughing. "I doubt it, Merlyn is not looking for anyone right now."

"Well..." Ciaran said.

"Well?"

"He's still waiting for you.

"Oh screw off Bearface."

"Whipping out the stage name, I see how it is Cleo Sasha Chamberlain." I was laughing and so was he. The joke was stupid, but it was one of those things were you just laugh at everything with that person. We were in our own little world, before a grunt reminded us we weren't the only ones in the room. 

"What if he is with Emma? You never know."

"Well, besides the fact that it's illegal. Merlyn and her didn't even acknowledge each other at the party an hour ago." 

"Why do you even hang out with them so often?"

"Don't tell anyone, but they're preforming at flog gnaw and maybe they'll invite me and I'll meet Tyler, the Creator." I said the entire thing sarcastically, but Grayson just couldn't comprehend.

"Makes sense. They don't even have good music."

"I was kidding, they're my friends." I said with a shocked expression. How much of an idiot someone could be to not realize who they are talking to. Ciaran sat up and looked pissed, before Ciaran could say anything completely stupid, I kissed him. After I pulled away I looked at Grayson. "Honestly, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but can you stop insulting my boyfriend?"

Grayson face turned red from embarrassment; he had finally realized Ciaran was in Brockhampton. He got up and excused himself to the bathroom. 

"So I'm your boyfriend?" I could hear the taunting in his voice.

"Nah. We are just friends that make out." I said back with a smile. Two can play at that game. I got up and left him lying there confused. I reached the stairs and saw Ethan and Emma had already made up and were on the couch.  I was walking by when my phone vibrated from my back pocket. 

"Voodoo Man" Would like to FaceTime

I slid the bar and caught Emma and Ethan's attention. Well, more like Merlyn did.

"EO! We filed a police report and they are putting a warrant on him." 

"That's exciting!" I said smiling. "I wish I could be there with everyone, maybe he'll get arrested." I said hopefully. Merlyn was smiling, he was clearly excited about the warrant. "I want to go back to that restaurant, I want to try the food. Maybe you could surprise that waitress?" 

"The one who deffinetly has multiple thirst-traps?"

"No, the one who was so excited to meet you!"

 "We could go tomorrow? It can be you, Ciaran, me, and Emma?"

At the mention of her name, both Ethan and Emma turned around. Emma got up to see who I was talking to. As she came over she saw Merlyn and smiled. "Where am I being invited to?"

"Well, Eo and I went to this restaurant the day after the party and we didn't end up eating. We want to go back, you are welcome to come."

"Sure." She said before sitting back down. Almost immedeatly the two started fighting on the couch. This was my cue to head back upstairs, I hung up going up the stairs and heard Grayson and Ciaran talking. 

"Back off of Cleo. I've had my eye on her since she came two weeks ago."

"You can't call dibs on her. It doesn't matter if you are in love with her, doesn't mean she loves you." Ciaran's response made me want to laugh at how true it was. "Besides, she doesn't want to date you."

"How do you know?" At this point I did not appreciate being talked about like a toy, so I waltzed in like I had heard nothing. "Eo, you're back!"

"Yeah and my name isn't Eo!" I said returning the same amount of enthusiasm as him, but sarcastically. I took my place right next to Ciaran. "We are going to a restaurant tomorrow, with Merlyn and Emma." He just nodded and I kissed his forehead. His bruises were finally starting to fade, but he seemed tired. As Ethan had been done fighting with Emma, he called Grayson to go and thank god he left.

"You seem really tired, are you okay?"

"I've been kinda stressed about tour."

"Tour? Since when are you going on tour?" I was taken back by surprise, I had no clue they were going on tour.

"We haven't announced it yet, but we are this week. I'm just already nervous about being on stage and what if no one buys tickets?"

"People are going to buy tickets, trust me! Plus, you already know I'm going to be in that pit! Also, why are you nervous about being on stage?"

"I just am. It's always going to be there, it has been on the other tours."

"I'm sorry. Just letting you know everyone is there to see Brockhampton. They love you. I'm going to try my hardest to make it to your San Fransisco show or one of your L.A. shows and I will be supporting you guys like a soccer mom."

"Thanks, Cleo. I'm going to miss you when you leave."

"That's what I've been thinking about. I could find an apartment, because I've been vibing with L.A. it's where my friends are."

"Wait, really? You don't need to find an apartment. You can stay with us!" He said extremely excited. I wanted to, but I felt like I was over staying my welcome. I just nodded as I started to lay down, "If you feel like you are over staying your welcome, you aren't." I put my head on his chest as I started to fall asleep.