Chapter 14: The Next Morning

JULY 22, 2019

Y/N POV

I wake up the next morning in my hotel room with Rosie cuddling me. We're both still naked from last night. I grab my phone, careful not to wake the sleeping chipmunk wrapped around me. I unlock it to find a sea of text messages from last night.

 I unlock it to find a sea of text messages from last night

I laugh, happy to hear Jennie and Greg finally hit it off

I laugh, happy to hear Jennie and Greg finally hit it off. I feel Rosie start to stir against me as she slowly wakes up. "Morning Angel," I tell her as I kiss the top of her head.

She smiles softly, her eyes still closed, "Morning babe." She rubs the sleep off of her eyes and rests her chin on my chest, watching me scroll through my phone. "Who're you talking to?"

"Greg."

"Oh, did anyone notice us leave?"

"Seems like everyone did," I laugh, "We apparently kept Jisoo up." Rosie's face instantly goes bright red and she buries her face in my chest trying to hide from her embarrassment as she laughs. "Who cares if they heard us," I say kissing the top of her head. "I had a great time last night and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way or with any other person." Rosie looks up at me and smiles. We give each other a quick peck on the lips and I get out of the bed. "Alright," I groan, getting up and out of bed. "I'm gonna hop in the shower and get ready. We're all apparently gonna have breakfast downstairs in 30 minutes."

"Then we don't have a lot of time," Rosie says hopping out of bed. "I'll join you in the shower so we can make it."

"Yeah, I'm sure time management is your only reason for joining me," I tease her.

"No. I'm also hungry," she says, standing in the bathroom doorway. I walk over to her and give her a quick smack on her ass. She yelps then giggles as we go into the bathroom to shower.

After our shower, I go into my suitcase to start getting a clean change of clothes. Rosie has the towel wrapped around herself, covering everything from her chest to her thighs. She looks around the room before realizing, "Wait, I have no clean clothes here!"

I laugh, "Just throw on what you wore last night to head to your room and change."

Rosie looks around the room, grabbing pieces of her clothes that are strewn about the room. "Where are my pants?" She asks me.

"Like I'd know," I laugh. "If I remember correctly you threw everything off before I could even lock the door." Rosie smiles and blushes again. "Just throw your shirt on and leave the towel around your waist. You're only walking across the hall."

"Yeah, ok," Rosie says, throwing on her shirt. I stare at her, taking in her absolute beauty.

"Hang on!" I stop her just as she's about to leave the room.

"What?" She asks me. I grab my phone and begin to play a beat Em has recently sent me that I've had sitting on my phone while I try to think up lyrics.

(Pretend there isn't a hook. The original instrumental video got taken down and this is the closest thing I can find.)

I walk over to her and put my hands on her hips and we sway with the music. I spin her and the towel flows out like an elegant dress. We rest our foreheads against each other as we gaze deeply into each other's eyes. We finish our intimate dance with a kiss as the beat ends. Rosie then heads back to the door and exits into the hallway, blushing.

Rosé POV

I go into the hallway and see Terry sitting on a chair in front of Y/N's door. I look away in embarrassment, "Hi Terry."

"Morning Rosie," Terry says. "have fun last night?"

I look at him and smile as he laughs. I open the door and enter my and Lisa's room. Lisa is brushing her hair in the mirror when she sees me walk in. Her eyes widen and she rushes over to me. "TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask, playing dumb.

Lisa gives me a 'come on, really?' look. "Girl, we all heard you two last night so drop the act. NOW TELL ME THE DETAILS!" She says, getting all excited at the end.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "It was great! He was passionate and confident. I loved it."

Lisa looks at me coyly, "And? Was he... you know?" She moves her hands further away from each other.

"LISA!" I laughingly shout at her and lightly push her away.

Lisa laughs as she falls onto the bed, "What? You can't blame me for asking!" The two of us laugh before she continues, "I'm glad you're together. You're good for each other. I just hope YG agrees." 

I look down, worried at the possibility of our dating ban not being lifted. 

"Hey, you know what, forget I said that. Let's just get some breakfast! I put a change of clothes on the dresser for you. I figured you'd need them," Lisa winks. I laugh and quickly change. 

"So did you hear that Jennie kissed Greg last night?" Lisa asks me as we leave the hotel room. She tells me all about it as we meet up with Y/N and Terry at the elevators. Lisa tells us everything else we missed last night as we head down and meet up with everyone else.

Y/N POV

"About time lovebirds!" Jennie yells at me and Rosie.

"You're one to talk after making out with Greg the whole party," I tease back, shutting Jennie up and making her and Greg blush. Lee, Jisoo, and Lisa giggle as they remember Greg's face when it happened. I hold my fist up and Greg bumps it. "Way to go bro!" I tell him.

Greg laughs before changing the subject, "So, what's next now that the tour's over?"

"I'm going to make YG lift Blackpink's dating ban for us," I tell Greg.

"WHAT?! HOW?!" He asks me excitedly.

"I'm going to ask him nicely," I say. "And if that doesn't work I'll tell them that I'll run YG Entertainment through the mud in the news with all their immoral business practices. Throw him to the mercy of the fans." 

Rosie's grip tightens around my hand. I look at her and smile, easing her nerves. "For now let's just eat, babe. Baby steps. And no matter what, YG can't stop me from loving you," I tell her causing her to smile sweetly.

Jisoo mimics a gag dramatically. "Alright, we're trying to eat here guys!" Rosie and I roll our eyes at her and grab some food from the buffet before sitting down with our friends to eat.