7.

A

Chris POV

I woke up around 10 to see Robyn by my side, still sound asleep. 

"Why are you staring at me Boy," Robyn mumbled annoyed into the pillow. 

"I can't admire my girl, the baddest chick in the game", I gave her a smile that she couldn't see since her face was in the pillow.

"Oh shut up"

"Why don't you make me?" I grinned snaking my arms around her and pulling her closer

"Chris, oh my god, I can't even sleep in peace with you." I could hear the smile in her voice, she flipped over and kissed me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I sat up as we kissed, letting her straddle me. She moaned as I gripped her ass, guiding her hips to grind on me. She let out a soft moan into the kiss, turning me on even more.

Her hands found their way to my hair as I flipped us over so that she was on her back, I positioned myself in between her legs, only things separating us were the thin fabrics of our underwear. I ground my dick against her, earning a moan from her lips.

"Chris stop playing with me." She moaned, taking a hand from my hair and grabbing my now prominent bulge. I grit my teeth and groaned as she palmed me.

"Ain't nobody playing with you girl", I hissed as I sat up and pulled off her thong. I threw the covers back and started kissing my way down her sweet, soft body. I nipped and sucked at her neck, her collar bone, her breast, her stomach, and her navel until finally, I reached her sex. Wet with anticipation, she moaned as I blew on her pussy lips. I quickly licked a stripe down the middle and went back in for a slower one, pushing her folds apart with my tongue.

I swirled around her clit and sucked on it until she came. As she came I licked up all her juices, still sucking on her clit making her legs shake.

"Oh shit, daddy please!" She said as she tried pushing my head away, I grabbed her by the wrist and pinned them down beside her.

"Please fuck me, baby I need you!" She moaned loudly. I quickly positioned myself in between her legs and slowly slid in, I groaned in pleasure and proceeded to get lost in her pussy.

A couple of hours later

I watched Robyn walk outside to go to the store, looking as beautiful as ever. I took my phone out and looked through my messages.

Naomii: We need to talk ASAP

Tory POV

As I cooked my infamous spaghetti and meatballs, I heard the front door open. My heartbeat quickened but slowed after hearing Anthony's voice.

"T! Whea you at?" he said.

"In the kitchen, Ant!" I yelled back. A few seconds later he strolled into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Smells good, when is it going to be ready, a young nigga starving." He said rubbing his stomach, I laughed

"You must be with all those bones, you need to eat something." He sucked his teeth, letting me go and taking a seat at the island bar across from me. 

"Betta watch that slick mouth or I'ma put something in it." He grinned, I turned around and gave him a playful look

" being nasty, as always!"

"But you like it though, anyway, I still want you to meet Papoose. I just came from seeing him, my album releases in June."

"You rap?" 

"No girl, I'm a singer."

"Oh my gosh, since when do you sing," I laughed as I drained the noodles.

"Since you left me.."

"Oh", I said awkwardly.

"But anyway the listening party is on the 24th..." I turned around and looked at him with surprise.

"That's my birthday." He smiled

"I know, I was gonna find you and invite you, I didn't expect you to just fall back into my arms. It was a long time coming, T." he said as he walked over to me

"I know Ant." I made our plates and handed him his. We sat down at the bar and ate, joking and laughing. After we finished eating, Ant went upstairs while I cleaned the dishes. I went up there to see what he was doing to find him with closed eyes, sprawled out on the bed. I smiled and climbed on top of him so that I was straddling him. He smiled without opening his eyes, grabbing my hands and bringing them to his mouth to kiss them.

"I don't want nobody but you, kissin' on my tattoos. I don't want nobody but me, talking to you, until you fall asleep." he sang softly, making my heart flutter. He then opened his eyes which were full of emotion, I leaned down and kissed his full lips soft and slow, our mouths molding together, and moving as one. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"That was so pretty Ant, I didn't know you could sing so well", he chuckled at the last part.

"You inspired that song T, I was so hurt as I closed that door. I had to have some kind of outlet, so I started playing the piano, singing and writing music. It really helped my heartache, and now it's helping my life. If you had never left I probably would have never started singing." he said quietly

I felt like I was in a whirlwind, 6 months ago I was half dead and now I'm sitting on top of the love of my life. The one man who truly knows me, even after everything I put him through. I could feel the tears starting to prick my eyes, Anthony's face was washed over with concern, quickly sitting up and holding my cheeks.

"Tory, what's wrong?" 

"I love you" I whimpered

"And that's wrong because?" 

"It's wrong because I don't deserve you" my tears started falling as I spoke," I've put you through so much heartache."

"T, this is the happiest I've been in years, I would have been devastated in I lost you to Devon the other day. I would have shut down, it's hard enough not having you when I know you're alive, it's even harder not having you when I know I would never be able to see you again," He ran his fingers through my hair as he spoke," to touch you again...," A small smile spread across his lips as he wrapped his arms around me and snuggles up to my chest," Just having you in my arms calms me down, it's like all of my worries wash away."

"I'm sorry for leaving you, I really am." I wiped my tears away and hugged him back.

"Stop apologizing, yeah it hurt, but I have you now and that's what matters. God brought us back together for a reason T and I intended to find out what that reason was. I want to be with you fa the rest of my life." 

"You got me, Anthony, you have all of me" I whispered, we stayed like that for what felt like hours.

_____________________________________

A/N

Short chapter I know lol

I rarely leave these cause I feel like it interrupts the flow but I just wanted to thank those that have been reading if you like it inbox me if you don't like it inbox me with suggestions on how to improve. Forever grateful for everyone that reads. I hope you enjoyed the little bit of smut I blessed with. Later <3