29

*Trigger Warning! Abusive Relationships, attempted suicide, and cutting!*

Tom booked an appointment for a photo shoot to announce that we're pregnant.

"Alright. Tomorrow in the woods at 10:30 in the morning." He says as he sits down on the couch next to me.

I snuggle up next to him as he turns on the TV. "Sounds good"

Christa comes through the door in her work uniform. 

"Hey Christa! We're gonna watch Star Wars, wanna join?"

"Huh? Oh. Um. No thanks. I'm behind on school work." She mumbled as she ducked into her room. 

My twinstincts tell me that something isn't right. She's been so stressed out lately. 

"I have to go check on her." I say getting up. 

I walk to her door and knock softly. "What?" I hear from the other side. I open the door and sit in her bean bag chair. 

"What's wrong? You can tell me." I say. She doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Nothing. I'm just stressed about school. Finals week is in two weeks."

I knew Christa had something else on her mind. 

"There's something else and we both know that." I tell her.

"No there's not. Now can you please get out of my room so i can study?" She says opening up her MacBook.

"Christa, you can't lie to me forever. You can tell me. I'm your tw-"

"I SAID GET OUT" Christa yells. I stand up and head over to the door.

"Fine. I'm not staying here tonight I'm staying at Tom's hotel so i can give you some space." 

"Fine."

I close the door and head into my room to pack a bag for tonight. 

"Come on Tom. We have to leave he alone." And just like that, we leave.

Christa's POV

BF❤️: send me pictures of your body baby 😘

Me: no I have stuff to do

BF❤️: send me the picture s*ut 

Me: babe, no I'm not comfortable with it.

BF❤️: send them or i will come over and get what i want. you got it bitch

It's been happening for weeks. He won't stop. Even if I'm at work. He doesn't care. The first time i refused, he hit me. He said that he would hit me harder if i broke up with him, or reported him. 

He wasn't like this when we first met. He was sweet. He loved me. Now I'm just his source of nudes. 

Multiple nights I've spent crying because of him. I'm scared. I scared to even tell my own twin. 

Y/n doesn't know it, but there's a blade hidden under my bed. I've used it multiple times. 

I glance down at the red lines all over my arm. I grab the blade and add a few more. 

I cry myself to sleep that night.

*The next Morning* 

I wake up and i see the text from my boyfriend.

BF❤️: i need more pics babe

I lay back down on my bed and cry. I don't hear the front door open. 

My door swings open and there stands Y/n.

"Christa!"

My head whips around and I meet Y/n's eyes. She pulls me into a hug and i calm down. 

"What happened. And don't say this was school because I know its not." She says grabbing my hands.

I hand her my phone and let her read the texts. 

She's silent for a few moments then says, "How long has this been happening?"

"About 7 weeks" i say and stare at the ground.

Y/n POV

I'm pissed. I can't believe that this person has been using and abusing my sister for almost 2 months. There are bruises all over her body and cuts all down her arm.

"I'm calling the police." I say as i grab my phone.

Christa reaches for it. "No! Please don't! He's gonna hurt me even more!" She pleads with tears in her eyes. "If you loved me, you wouldn't call the cops." 

"If I hated you then i would let this thing keep happening! But i love you and i care about you. So I'm calling the police."

I dial the number and talk with the lady on the other end.

911 what's your emergency?

Yes. Hello, my sister has been involved in sexual assault and we need the police.

Alright ma'am, we are dispatching authorities to your address at this very moment. They should be ther in about 5 minutes.

*************************

Ok. That was the end of the chapter and i need to say a few things.

1. Again, thank you for over 10k reads. I love you guys so much.

2. Sorry this took so long to write. The stress of school has kept me from updating.

3. I know this chapter has a lot of mature content in it. But this stuff is real. If you are in one of these horrible relationships, please talk to someone about it. And most importantly REPORT IT!!!!!!!!! You are  NOT required to take pictures and send them to someone. Please, if you are going through this, call the police or the Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673. 

I care about all of you who read this book. I love you all❤️