26

F/t- Favorite Team or Tv show

F/c- Favorite candy

F/p- Favorite pizza

Tom left for a couple of weeks to go back to London to see his family. Since he left nothing much has happened. I've still been sick and I'm pretty sure its a stomach bug. Christa brought it home a few days before i got it and she was sick for about the same time I am. So it should go away any day now. 

*ding*

I grab my phone and there's a notification from my Peirod Tracking App.

Period expected tomorrow

Ugh, it feels like it just happened a few days ago. I decided to go to the store to grab the essentials since Christa had her's last week.

I put on a f/t hoodie and put my hair into a bun. I grab my keys and get into my car. I drive to the local Dollar Store. I grab tampons/pads (whatever your preference is), chocolate, and f/c. 

I pass by the pregnancy tests and linger for a bit. What if I am pregnant? I don't think I am. But it would make since I've been sick for the past few days. I guess I'll find out later if I don't get my peirod. I shrug it off and head to the counter.

"That will be $10.16 ma'am" the lady at the counter says. I had her a 20 and I get my change and leave. 

When i get back to my car there's a text from Zendaya.

Zendaya👑: Hey i was thinking we could get some lunch if ur free?

Y/n: sure, I didn't have any plans except for laying in bed watching Netflix.

Zendaya👑: lol, do you want me to pick u up?

Y/n: no, i can drive myself

Y/n: where are we going

Zendaya👑: how about the pizza place in the mall? that way we can shop.

Y/n: sounds great! i'll see u there😁

Zendaya👑: 😁

I drive home, take a shower, and change into this:

TimeSkip 

I meet up with Zendaya and we order.

She gets one slice of plain cheese, and I get two slices of f/p, a large salad, and an order of mozzarella sticks.

"Are sure your gonna eat all of that?" Zendaya says as we sit at a table and await our food.

"Yeah, im starving," i say. "It's almost like I'm eating for two."

Isn't that another sign of pregnancy? Eating a lot? So far that's two symptoms. But I'm not going to take a test unless I miss a peirod. 

"Are you pregnant?" Zendaya asks.

"What!? No! I'm not pregnant. I'm just hungry."

"Ok, have you had your peirod this month?"

"No"

"When should it come"

"Tomorrow"

"If you miss, then call me."

"Ok fine."

I end up eating all of my food. We go shop at a few stores without buying anything. We decide that we should call it a day and go home. 

"Remember, call me!" Zendaya yells over her shoulder.

When I get home, Christa is there watching Netflix. "Hey n/n"

"Hey C, what are you watching?" 

"13 Reasons Why"

I should've known. She is obsessed with that show. 

The rest of the day is spend watching Netflix and texting Tom and Liza.

I check the time, 1:46 am. 

"I'm going to bed Christa. Goodnight"

"Goodnight y/n"

*The Next Morning*

Christa already left for work and its past noon. I check to see if I'm on my peirod, I'm not. 

Y/n: I'm not on my period. I'm freaking out

Liza: ok, don't stress. Go to the store and buy a digital pregnancy test and lots of water or juice. No soda or coffee. I'm coming over now.

Y/n: ok.

****************

Y/n: I'm on my way to the store to get a pregnancy test.

Zendaya: omg yay! I'm on my way to your house

Y/n: ok, Liza will probably already be there

Zendaya: alright.

I walk into the store and grab two tests and checkout.

I get back to my house and Liza and Zendaya are chating at my front door.

We go in. Everything from then is happing so fast. I drink all my water and another bottle. Soon i go into the bathroom and pee on both of them. 

We talk while we wait. Liza tells me how its hard work to go through pregnancy since shes already going through it. The timer on my phone goes off and i go to look at the tests.

"Oh my God."

****************

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. (You know I'm not😂)

I'll have the next chapter up in a few days. 

I love all of you and I'm so thankful for all the support that you've given me.

Love you!❤️