11

Y/n POV 

After all of the fun at the bowling ally and arcade and the Laser Tag Fiasco, the boys went home while Zendaya took Laura and I back to her house for the night. 

"Ok. Good cry movies. Name some and we'll watch one." Zendaya says.

"Actually can we film my YouTube video first? I don't want our mascara to be runny in the video." I say spreading out the blankets.

"That's a good point. Let's do that." Laura says laughing.

I set up the camera and we start filming.

"Hey guys what is up? I am Y/n and I am joined by two amazing people."

I gesture to Zendaya.

"Zendaya"

I gesture to Laura

"Laura"

They say introducing themselves.

"And today we are hanging out and we're play Never Have I Ever. We have these signs that say I HAVE and another that says NEVER. We are going to pick out of this cup different scenarios and we have to say weather or not we've done it. And if it's a funny story then you have to tell it. Let's get started! Laura pick the first please."

She grabs a piece of folded paper and reads it out.

"Never have I ever, shit myself in public"

We all hold up our Never sign.

"Well if we were counting our baby years then yes. I have shit myself." Zendaya says and we all laugh.

"Next one, Zendaya" I say handing over the cup.

"Never have I ever, had a crush on a close guy-friend"

My mind immediately goes to Tom. I hold up my I Have sign. And look to see the others have up their Never signs. 

"WHO?!" They ask together.

"Someone back home. His name is Reagan. I don't know if he still watches my videos but if he does, hi Reagan!"

It's true. I used to have a crush on Reagan. But he moved away to a small town in Texas. So the feeling kinda left me. 

We play until the last paper is shown

"Never have I ever, wanted to kiss another person in our group." Zendaya reads. My face gets hot. 

"Just kidding. Graffitied part of your school." She says laughing. I feel a giant weight off of my shoulders. Laura holds up a I Have and so do I Zendaya holds up a Never. 

"Really? Never?" I question.

"What did you guys vandalize?" She asks.

"In 8th grade I snuck into the boys bathroom and drew a dick on the wall. They didn't have security cameras and all the boys had an assembly while the girls got to have a free period." Laura says. 

Me and Zendaya are shocked. 

"Dude that's crazy! I wrote on the door of a teacher I didn't like, Mrs. Kinsey an Asshole." I say

"Y'all are insane!"

"Well that was an interesting video. Hope you liked it plz subscribe and I love you all so much!" 

TimeSkip

We finished the video and we are looking for a moive to watch. 

"We have Love, Simon and The Fault In Our Stars." Zendaya says. We make an Instagram Poll on what movie to watch.

"Hey it's a girls night so we help on a movie to watch. We will be closing the poll in 10 minuets so vote fast! 😜😘❤️" Zendaya posts 

10 minuets goes by and Love, Simon wins.

So we sit down and eat popcorn and Oreos.

*****************************

Thank you guys for all the support you've given me. Have you guys seen Love, Simon? I'm reading the book and it's so good! 

I love you guys!❤️