15

H/l hair length

H/c hair color

S/c skin color

Liza POV 

"So let me get this straight, you invited your friends to date night?" I ask finishing my makeup.

"Yes. You need to meet some of my friends." Tom replies grabbing his keys.

"Fine lets go." I kiss him on the cheek.

TimeSkip

As we pull up, Tom points out a couple getting out of a car about 5 yard away. "That's them."

I recognize Harrison from all the pictures but i dont know the girl. She has h/l h/c hair and s/c skin. She's very pretty. As we get closer to them my stomach drops.

Y/n.

How did she know Tom? How haven't i noticed her change? Was she dating Harrison? What moisturizer does she use? Her skin looks good.

I remember what happened years ago. I felt so bad.

"Y/n, Haz, i want you to meet Liza." Tom introduces me. 

"I actually know Liza." Y/n says with a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, we used to make YouTube videos together, but something happened."

I notice both Y/n and Harrison tense up. She must have told he what happened.

TimeSkip after Tom, Y/n, and Haz leave the table

I feel awful. I'm a terrible human being. I shouldn't have said that. I dont know why i said it, but the damage was done.

I get a call

Baby❤️😍👅💦🍆 {I cringed writing that}

(Liza is bold mysterious person is italics)

Hey babe. Are you still out with that dumbass Tom? Why wont you break up with him and date me again.

I already told you David. I will break up with him. Just not now. 

Whatever. Can you come over tonight? I'm really horny.

Of course. Ill tell Tom that I'm going to visit Gabbie.

Great. Love you

I hang up as Tom comes back.

"I payed for the bill, y/n and Haz already left."

"Hey Gabbie texted me. She needs help with the guy in her life. I probably wont be home tonight." I say as we walk out.

"Ok."

*******************

So yea. I made Liza get back together with David. She's cheating on Tom. Don't worry. I got this under control. {no i dont} [nervous laugh] (internal screams)

Love you! ❤️

COMMENT AND VOTE