True Love

"So go away!", Remus yelled, tears in his eyes, before running out the common room.
He was fighting with Sirius over stupid homework.

Sirius, with tears spilling out, ran to his dorm and shut the door. The rest of the Gryffindor house knew better than to run after him after a fight with Remus.

You see, Remus is Sirius' unrequited love for 2 years now. Back in the third year, Sirius came to a realization, he was gay, and for one of his best friends. The only ones he told were James, Peter, and Lily. 

As he sat by the open window, crying his eyes out at everything he did wrong in his life, a song came to his mind and soon, he was singing with tears still streaming down his face.

If I could do it all over, baby I'd do it different
Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position

I found you then I lost you, looking back is torture
And it hurts to know I let you go, you live right around the corner

And I could've had it all, could've had it all

True love, I know I had it
True love was so hard to find
True love, if I could get it back,
I'd never let it go this time

True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, all mine
True love, if I could get it back,
I'd never let it go,
I'd never let it go this time

Feeling it all around me, wondering how I blew it
And I wanna know the secret of how they do it

No such thing as perfection, I'm still learning that lesson

To forgive is key to forgetting me
And I'm staring at my reflection

And I could've had it all, could've had it all

True love, I know I had it
True love was so hard to find
True love, if I could get it back,
I'd never let it go this time

True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, all mine
True love, if I could get it back,
I'd never let it go,
I'd never let it go this time

If I knew then what I do now I'd be with you tonight
If I knew then what I do now we'd be alright

I could've had it all, could've had it all, could've had it all, could've had it all

True love, I knew I had it
True love, was so hard to find (could've had it all)
True love, if I could get it back,
I'd never let it go this time (I'd never let it go)

True love is an inspiration, ah
True love, it was mine, all mine
True love, if I could get it back, yeah
If only I could get it back, I'd—

True love, I'd never let it go
True love, it was mine, all mine
True love, I could've had it, could've had it, could've had it all

True love is an inspiration
True love, it was mine, all mine
True love, yeah, if I could get it back
I'd never let it go this time

True love  

Sirius ended the song with his voice cracking as he felt every single line representing his current situation. While he was so engrossed in singing his song, he didn't notice someone enter the dormitory.

A minute or so after Remus had left Gryffindor tower, he came running back to make things right with Sirius again. He has to at least keep his love happy, right? As he entered the common room, James, Lily, and Peter pointed towards the dormitories, meaning that Sirius was in there. So he ran up the stairs.

As he was about to open the door, he heard muffled singing coming from the inside of the room. Slowly and quietly, he opened the door to hear Sirius singing, "Feeling it all around me, wondering how I blew it". 

At the end of the song, he hears Sirius whisper at such a low voice that he could only catch because of his increased hearing ability. He heard him whisper, "I'm sorry Remus. I love you..."

And that is when Remus loses it.

He immediately shuts the door with a bang, which causes Sirius to turn around, and Remus runs towards him, not stopping until his hands are in Sirius' hair and his lips are trapped in a kiss.

For a moment, Sirius is too shocked to react, but soon, he is kissing back with so much passion.

When they break apart for air, Sirius asks Remus, "When... why?"

"I loved you since the third year.", Remus answers. "And I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't hear you sing and then whisper under your breath that you love me."

Sirius simply smiles back and kissed Moony again.

5 Minutes later, the pair walked down the stairs, tousled hair, not straight tie (Like them), and slightly swollen red lips, with their hands interlocked with each other, to never let go.

The moment James sees them, he says loud enough for everyone to here, "Finally!".

Everyone looks at their direction and lets out sighs of relief and murmurs of "Finally noticed the sexual tension, huh?", broke out.

As if to make it official, Sirius dipped Remus and kissed him again. Once they broke apart, Remus asked Sirius, "Be my boyfriend?"

"Gladly..."

"I love you, Sirius."

"I Love you too, Remus, I love you too..."

A/N: Sorry for not posting for long. I nice fluff filled chapter with an angsty starting...

The song in "True Love" by Dove Cameron.

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP