Day 55: Forever

"Luke?" I said quietly in the darkness of my room.

"Hm?" he answered.

"Why did you do it?"

I felt him sit up next to me, drawing in a breath.

"Well..." He started. "You know how sometimes in school, people get pushed to do their best and get good grades? You know how sometimes those people being pushed, get pushed past their limits and lash out at people?"

"Yeah..."

"It was kind of like that...I kept getting pushed around and beaten and ordered to do things. Plus all the threats from that person. I never told you about that because..." He took a deep breath. "because I thought you would just ditch me if you thought I couldn't stand up for myself." He sighed. "Which I can't."

"Luke..." I breathed. I sat up too and turned his face to look at me. "Luke, I will love you no matter what you can or can't do. I fell in love with you, and hard. Nothing will change that, okay?" I kissed him and I could feel him tense up then relax. His hands tangled in my hair.

He pulled back after a minute or so, "I love you. So much." he said, burying his face in my neck.

"I love you more." I said, planting a kiss to his temple. "I will forever."

"Ashton, I love you more than anything. You saved me from myself." He sat back and looked at me. "I can never thank you enough."

"You don't have to. Loving you is enough for me." I kissed him again, tenderly, passionately, oh, so slowly. We moved in synchronisation, our lips melted together in love and lust and passion. In no time, I felt his teeth on my neck and his crotch against my leg.

"Luke, wait." I groaned out. "Are you sure you're okay enough for this?"

He nodded and continued on my neck with his teeth and lips.

I didn't exactly want to stop him but I knew we couldn't continue.

"Luke, stop!" I pushed him off but held him close. "I love you, I do, please, can I just have one day where I don't have to worry about anyone snooping on us? Just let me hold you, please...I've gone so long without you..." I was nearly crying and I couldn't breathe right. He nodded. I layed us back down and pulled him even closer. "I love you, Luke Hemmings."

"I love you more, Ashton Irwin."

"That's not possible."

"Oh yes it is."

We argued about that for the rest of that night until we finally fell asleep.