Twelve

*THE BIG GAY SMUT*

He opened the door, and let me down. I pulled him towards me, kissing him vigorously. He dipped down to my neck, and i felt weak at my knees. I tingled everywhere he touched me. I gripped his body tightly as he started to undress me. He tugged off my jumper, his lips trailing to my collarbone. I gasped in pleasure, and he paused.

"You alright?" He purred, his voice deep.

"Hm."I nodded, clenching my thighs together a little." Please, don't stop. " He grinned at me, and continued. I loosened his tie, taking it off. He lead me to the bed, sitting down. I stood in the gap between his legs. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as he came back up to my mouth, and i moaned softly in response. He unbuckled his belt, and his trousers pooled at his feet. He stepped out of them, and i unzipped my jeans, removing them. He laid down on the bed, and i crawled over to him, my lips drawing themselves to his neck. He ran his hands down my shoulders and my back, and i shivered slightly. They rest at my hips for a moment as i pull myself onto him, straddling him cautiously. I bit my lip, blushing a little.

It seemed so easy in those dreams. It can't be much harder in real life, right?

I took a deep breath, and started rolling my hips. I almost buckled with pleasure, giving short, whimpery moans as i arched my back. Alex groped my ass tightly as i felt him get harder still underneath me. I purred with excitement as he began slowly biting my neck, tugging at my hair. I wrapped my arms around him, tangling my fingers in his long dark locks. I felt the sudden need to be touched, my thighs pressing against his waist. I bit down on my lip harder as i went faster. He moaned deeply, the sound vibrating through me. My breath hitched, a high-pitched moan catching in my thoat.

"Ah~" I blushed harder, wishing i could swallow it back in. He slid his hand up my thigh, slowly palming my crotch. I melted, my body quivering at how much he was teasing me. "A-A-Alex." I whispered, feeling like i was about to rip through my boxers. He flipped me over so i was now laying on my back, and he was hovering above me. He slipped his pants off, and my eyes widened at his size.

The extra large condom wasn't lying.

his fingers teasing at the elasticated waistband of mine. He looked at me, as if asking for consent. I nodded, in fear of letting another moan out. He took them off, and my rock hard erection sprung up.

Alex reached into a side drawer, taking out a bottle of lubricant and a condom. He rolled it on, and applied some of the transparent liquid on his fingers.

"This might be a bit cold." He slid his index finger inside of me, and i gasped, giving him the chance to slide his tounge into my mouth. I kissed back lustfully, his finger moving around. I moaned against his lips desperately, and he put another finger in. His other hand rest on my cock, his thumb rubbing up on the head. After a little bit longer, he pulled his fingers out, and i whined a little at the loss. Then i felt something warm press against me. I internally panicked a tiny bit, thinking how on earth it would fit. "Are you sure about this?"

" I've never been more certain. J-just be gentle." I blushed. He nodded, holding my hand.

"Let me know if you want me to stop." I nodded. He positioned himself, and pushed in. I arched my back in pain, wincing as i dug my nails into the pillow. I took a deep breath, waiting for the ache to dull. After a few moments, it was lesser, and i nodded at him. He started thrusting slowly, and the pain came back. I breathed heavily, hot tears running down my flushed cheeks. Alex wiped them away, kissing me. And just like that, it subsided, getting replaced by an overwhelming pleasure. I wasn't prepared, and a loud throaty moan fell from my mouth. More then came out, until it was just a continual hum. He thrust harder, and hit something. I lost it, almost screaming. He went again, and i clenched the bedsheets tightly, my head tipping on to the pillow. His hand took my erection, precum dripping onto it, and began slowly moving up and down my shaft. My toes curled and my back arched. I felt a warmth in my abdomen. My whole body began to shake, my moans getting louder and higher in pitch until i literally screamed, the warmth coming up and going all over me and him. Alex grunted a few times, biting his lip as he groaned quickly, a hot liquid pouring into me. I whimpered at the strange feeling. He looked at me, wiping his brow. He kissed me, smiling. "Oh. It looks like you've made a mess." He sucked his fingers of my cum, then he kicked my tip. My thighs trembled with oversensitivity. I moaned quietly, my throat too dry to do much else. He'd licked me clean, but continued to suck. I gripped his hair, broken groans pouring from my mouth. The same warmth curled up inside me, and i came in his mouth.

I blushed furiously as he swallowed it all.

He's a fucking cumslut!

"Délicieux. " He chuckled. After I'd caught my breath, he passed me a dark red button up shirt. Before i could refuse, he kissed me, and i forgot all words other than.

"Alex~" I giggled. I considered putting it on, but I need to shower, so there's no point. I stood there debating with myself for a few minutes, and he was already stepping into the bathroom. "Hey, could i have a shower after you?"

"Why don't you have one with me? ~"

Oh shit.