Ten

Smut.

I blushed furiously as i laid in bed that night. I stroked a finger across my lips gently. My fingers wandered down to my neck, tracing over my skin. I got to the neckline of my shirt, my digits hooking onto it. I paused, taking a deep breath, sighing. I stared at the ceiling, smiling silently to myself. My fingers ran down my chest, my stomach, then rest on the belt loops on my jeans. My hands brushed past a few times, and my breath hitched. A hot lick of blush came over my face and neck.

"S-sir." I moaned. It was then i realised how gay i sounded. I shook my head, unzipping my jeans. I was just getting into it, when i heard him come upstairs. I jolted, ducking under the covers in a panic. I heard him knock on my door, and i sat up, pulling a cushion to hide my erection, and i grabbed my sketchbook. I flipped it open just as he came in.

"Elliott? Did you need anything?"

"W-w-what?" I couldn't blush any harder if i tried.

"I thought i heard you say sir." I shook my head. "Could i see your sketchbook? Have you done any more drawings?" I nodded, handing it over to him. Then i instantly regretted it. I remembered what i drew the other day, and my eyes widened. I held my breath as i saw him flip through the pages. He paused. I paused. I was painfully aware of the erection pushing up on the cushion, and I'd never been so uncomfortable in my life. I saw a smirk tug on his lips, and my stomach was doing flips. "No matter what you draw, you can always capture my jawline." He grinned. I pushed my glasses up, looking at his warm eyes. He handed me the book back, sitting beside me. He looked at his watch, then back at me. "It's getting a little late. I should be going to bed." He smiled, taking my hand. He kissed my forehead gently. "Goodnight."

"Night."

"And remember. It's Alexander." He winked, leaving. I sat there for a minute, staring at where he had just been. I removed the cushion, and groaned.

"I'd better sort this out." I said to myself.

----------

I woke up the next morning, thinking i should probably get back to work. I slipped on my shirt, buttoning it up. I flipped up my collar, putting on my bowtie. I looked into the cupboard, and saw a waistcoat. It was the one i wore on the opening day of the coffee shop. It would still fit me, i hadn't changed a bit. I slipped it on, doing it up. I then realised that it was tailored to hug my waist. I looked good. I've never really felt good about myself before. I put on my pressed trousers and formal shoes. I brushed my curls, and i glanced at the lip gloss on my side table. I put some on, pouting at myself in the mirror. I giggled, putting my glasses on. I put on some aftershave, and went downstairs. I set myself down

I sat there for about half an hour until i heard him get up. He came downstairs, rubbing his eyes. He gave me a nod, smiling.

"Good Morning."

"Morning, Alexander." I grinned. I saw his eyes flicker up and down my body, and he smirked. I bit my lip, blushing.

"You're looking great this morning."

"Oh, this old thing?" I gripped my hands on the hem of my waistcoat. "Thank you."

"I'm guessing you're getting back to work?"

"Yes. Is there anything you need?"

"I'd like my morning coffee, please."

"Okay, I'll be out with it in just a second." I walked down to the kitchen, and there was a scowl on the cook's face. I continued to glance nervously at her, walking towards the cup of coffee on the side table.

"Not so fast, Faggot." The woman snarled. "What happened last night?"

"Nothing happened." I shrugged.

"Yeah? I bet you're lying. You and Master St Clement were talking an awful lot last night. More than you usually do. I haven't seen you in a while, suggesting something has happened. And... Is that lip gloss?!" She scoffed. I shuffled awkwardly.

"Elliott?" He called from the main room.

"You're a disgrace, you are." She sneered. "What on earth possessed him to employ you? He's got something wrong with him, that man. As for you, I can't beleive you. You're holding onto childish fantasies, wearing makeup. What'll it be next? Cross dressing?"

"What's wrong with you, boy?" My father spat, slapping me round the face. "Wake up! Boys don't wear makeup! What'll it be next?, Cross dressing?"

Tears pricked my eyes as the horrible memories flooded back.

"You're disgusting, Miranda." I heard from behind me. I jumped as i felt a hand on my shoulder. "He has the right to do what he wants. You have a problem with it, you take it up with me." He growled, a stern, steely tone grumbling from the back of his throat. I quickly wiped my eyes. "Miranda, you're fired."

----------

"Now I'm going to need a new cook." Alexander sighed. "And my coffee's cold." I sensed the opportunity.

"Sir, how many sugars do you take?"

"One. Plenty of milk." He smiled. I rushed off to the kitchen, quickly finding the coffee beans, milk and sugar. I boiled the kettle, and made the coffee, and walked carefully out of the room. I handed him the beverage, and he took a sip. His eyes lit up.

" This is good! " He mouthed, continuing to drink it. "You wouldn't mind being my personal coffee maker, would you?"

"No, not at all!" I chuckled. "I put a little bit of honey in it."

"I thought i could taste something else." I then blushed, wanting to taste some.

"Hey, you wouldn't mind if i had some, would you?"

"Not at all." He took another sip, and i was expecting him to hand me the cup, but he pulled me by the sleeve towards him. He gently pressed his lips on mine. I smiled, tasting the sweetness of my concoction. He didn't stop there. He slid his tounge in my mouth, and i kissed back. It was like time suddenly stopped. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. My head felt like a cloud as i pulled away for air. I was using a hell of a lot of resistance on myself to not push back for more.

"Delicious." I smiled, blushing.