Chapter 16 Death Threat

Start from the beginning

"yaaaa, are tricking me? "he ask annoy and I laughed..

"hahaha you blushing.... "I tease him and he just pout....

"y/n........"I call him..

"hmm? "he look at me..

"will you stay by my side? "I lean my head on his shoulder as we enjoy the sunset....

"what are you saying??you seems weird... "he said and look at me...

"I'm just wondering if one day, I misunderstood you,you say you will always by my side even something bad happens to our relationship.... "I start to get emotional... I cry a bit but then he wipe it....

"kyungwanaaaa, I promise to you that whatever happens, I will try no, I must protect you because you are my light of star. You the one who always shine in my heart and my love towards you, never change even you married someone else.... "y/n said...

Then I hug him..... He caressing my hair....

"please forgive me y/n....i know I hurt you a lot and make you jealous... Please forgive me and stay by myside forever..... "I started to cry hard on his long coat.....

"even how many times you hurt me, I will be fine. No matter how hurt is it,my love towards you are eternal. I just wanna see your smile everyday so promise me one thing. "he said and I look at his face with teary eyes...

"please be happy when I'm not around you because I'm not always be there for you but I will try and I promise, I try..... "he smile and I cry more....

He wipe my tears and kiss me on lips. I can feel his hot breath and it makes me want to kiss him forever. Then we finished our picnic and head home.....

When we on our way to our home, we walk from cafe and one guy came and push y/n fall to the ground. Then he said something....

"YOU BETTER LIVE HER ALONE ALL SOMEONE WHO YOU LOVE WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!! "he then run. I can't see his face because his wearing mask and everything on his body is black.....

I help y/n get up and his face has bruise....

"Y/N!!!!ARE YOU OKAY?!! "I ask him worried....

"it's okay. It just a little bruised. I swear to the God who did this will see God in short terms..... "he said holding his fist...

"what do you mean by that? "I ask because I don't understand...

"I will make him see God in his or her sleep so they will repent what they have done..... "y/n said and his face expression was scary.....

"haha you scared me..... "I back off a bit....

"hahhha mianhe kyungwan!! "he said scratch his neck...

"okay now important things is we get home and treat your wound... "I said and he nodded. Then we head home...

When we arrived at home, all member greet us with their expression scare.....

"oppa, you better see what we got inside.... "Mina said and we get inside. We see a box with y/n name on it...

"what is it? "I ask and they shook....

Then y/n open the box and it's kinda heavy..... Then y/n took out the thing inside the box and it was.....

A handgun......

"Wth?!!!! "y/n said as he also shock what he got....

"oppa did you oder this gun? Can I use it later? "Mina ask and made the situation more weird.....

"this is Cabot 1911 Jones Deluxe.This is most expensive gun on US and how come it was import to here and the hell Mina? This is not PUBG.... "y/n explain and scolded Mina....

"okay okay I'm sorry.... "Mina pout then y/n pat her back. And Mina seems okay back...

"look!!! A note!!!! "Sana point at the box...

Y/n took it out and ready it....

"y/n Lee Date,i sent this gun not on purpose but this is a threat. Leave Jeongyeon or I will make her life suffer or Twice. I'm giving you 2 choice, leave or fight? Threat will start in one week so you better prepared for what is coming......

                                            Mr J Mrs I.....

"okay the hell?!!!! Who's try to threaten us now? "Tzuyu ask....

"I don't know. What they still want from you.... Y/n,are you still fighting? "I ask him but never said he never fight anymore....

We all blurted. We tell pdnim what happened and he want to met y/n tomorrow. I just hope he don't get kick out from his job.

Please..... I'm begging......

??? Pov

"good job Jimin. If we work out together, both of us will get what we want"said me....

"it's nice to work with you miss.... "Jimin said...

"Irene....... "

///////eyy another chapter 💜hope you guys enjoy and wait for the next chapter 💞💞💞💞yeorobun nado saranghaeyo 🙆🙆💖💖//////