_Chapter 1_

As I stood up from my rocking chair that had become my home in the past 3 and a half months I realized that I hadn't taken a long bath in a very long time... so I got into the washroom my toiletries in hand and started a warm bubble bath in this cold winter weather. I never realized it was this cold, until I was standing in a bathing robe in the single washroom that Charlie and I shared. The cold was biting me and I couldn't wait any longer so I checked the temperature of the water and added my bubble solution and left it to foam up for a bit.
Meanwhile I stepped out of the washroom and into my room as I scanned my surroundings, everything seemed so dull, so lifeless, just like me, boring and lonely and everything seemed to be exactly how it was 3 months ago.
I was mentally making a checklist of things that needed to be done.
First was to contact Jacob, I picked my cell phone, dialed Jacob and he picked on the first ring, "hello? Bella? Is that you?"he said
" Hey Jacob, how are you and Billy?"I said
"Billy and I are doing just fine, how are you holding up, last time we visited you were still a ...  let's not go there now," he replied.
"When did you last come? I don't remember meeting you recently. I must have zoned out, I seem to be doing that a lot these days" I said.
"It was last week but I get it, it's not an issue as long as you keep zoning in as well" he chuckled.
"Hey ,uh i was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me you can bring a friend if you want to I just want to get out of this place and you were the only hope I had besides Jessica's gossiping mouth, Angela is on Vacation somewhere I don't know anyone else, I am rambling aren't I ?"

Sounding unsure and hesitant as I  said that because honestly why would anyone who knows me,  want to hangout? Especially with a zombie who hasn't eaten drank or had any social activity in 3 months? Yeah I thought so too!
"Heck yeah Bella! Finally you are coming back to life. Do you mind if Paul drives me there and can come with us though?"
Did he just agree? Well that's knew, I wish I could call Alice, oh I need to reply to him, oopsie ,"Yeah sure you can bring him along if you want, God knows when the last time was that I socialized and made new friends."

Few hours later.

It was 6 pm now and I was Driving my red truck to meet Jacob and Paul since Mike bailed on me 10 minutes ago.

Flashback* he said,"I am so sorry Bella, Jessica is feeling under the weather and i need to take care of her, so sorry to bail on you like this." *
Now i am left with two huge boys watching an action packed movie that i have no interest in but only enough the hole in my chest has for no apparent reason started to close down. Paul seems like a very distant and rude guy cause he hasn't once looked at me and only came because he had to drive Jacob here but for 10 minutes now he has been giving Jacob the side eye when he thinks I am busy watching the movie.
As i reach for the popcorn I by mistake touch Jacob's hand and he is BURNING UP.
I look directly into his eyes and he is shaking a bit as soon as Paul sees Jacob shaking slightly he grabs for him and drags him out of the cinema still not looking me in the eyes. I follow them worried for Jacobs health, but they are faster than me and it is like being with Ed-Him all over again, even thinking his name pains me and the hole in my chest that had subsided is as fresh and hurtful as ever. He said it would be like He never existed , he was such an ass-hole left me here alone ,now even my friends hate me, i simply make people disgusted with my existence that...As i reach outside the Cinema i don't see any of them I panic and try to locate them and that's when i saw two figures disappearing in the forest into the darkness. I look at the parking spot only to find the Rabbit still parked there as if nothing had happened as if by old best friend wasn't burning up at Inhumané temperatures as if they hadn't just disappeared in the forest.
I wish i could forget him, i wish he never existed, i wish things were different.
Good different.

Hey this is your Author, Sara. Hope you like it, i spent more time writing this and made sure it was a bit longer than last time. Any suggestions are welcome.