Chapter 4: Bare

"One more time before I go, higher powers taking control of me"

Song: One Dance - Drake Ft Wizkid (Slowed + Reverb )

Leo Amadeer

I see her again... only this time, it's different.

"Breathtaking..."

"Who ?"

My oh so oblivious friend mentions..

"Oh her..., she is quite a sight Leo, however every man in this room has had their eyes on her... even him"

He nudges my shoulder to look up...

"Phoenix eyes hasn't left her since she stepped foot in here, same to you my friend...Have yo-"

"No"

"It's been years Leo.. Are you two always going to be like th-"

"Yes"

"Now, I know what you both are like when you two want something...especially when—-"

"Lucas ?"

" Yeah ?"

"Enough... now if you'll excuse me"

"Very Well"

Phoenix

There are very little times in my life where I am stunned or....lost for words you might say, but at this very moment I am both..

"This woman Ralph, have you found anything on her yet ?"

"Yes Sir"

" Tell me"

"Her name is Tia Jade Rose, 21. She works at a restaurant, and I'm afraid  to report her mother has recently passed away"

"How ?"

"Breast Cancer,Sir"

"I see, thank you Ralph"

"Sir, it seems Dr Amadeer is fairly acquainted with this young woman"

"Interesting"

Just as about 100 other men in this room they can't keep their eyes off her, from the top floor she stands out like a sore thumb. However Leo seems just as interested in her as I am, and in all these years I've only ever seen that look in his eyes once.... only once.

"Tia Jade Rose" I whisper in a faint voice, I'm watching her and I'm certain she can feel it.

Like clock work she looks up, right at me and for a brief moment I catch a glimpse of her eyes

"tu es à moi"

............