Chapter 47: Two weeks

Beginne am Anfang

"Ok, just don't kill anyone, please?" I say loudly. I get a head nod.

"I am only going to kill you, in front of him." Dante tells me.

"See, I don't think you will. Dante was on a private island in the Mediterranean. Don't know the exact place." I wink. He winks back.

"What do you mean, was?" Dante asks.

The twinkies see him. Now, he is pointing a gun at them. I shake my head no.

"Twinkies! Would you please come uncuff me?" I ask. They both nod.

"What is going on!? Allesandro, Damon! What are you two doing? Why are you uncuffing her?" Dante yells. "You bitch turned my own men against me?! I'm going to kill you right now, and mail your pieces to the Don!" Dante is still yelling. He just grits his teeth.

"No, no. Boys can I have a wash cloth? This makeup is nothing my eyes." I wipe off the makeup around my eyes, to make it look like I have black eyes.

See the twinkies, they did beat me the first time, then they begged for forgiveness. They have been helping me, they are on my side. It's why I told him, Roman, to not kill anyone.

"You aren't bruised?" Dante asks, dumbstruck.

"Dante you really are slow, aren't you? I haven't been your prisoner for a week. The twinkies here, have been bringing me food, that I can eat, and makeup so I'll look bruised. Roman is behind you, too." I say nonchalantly.

Roman starts laughing. "Kitten, you are amazing. I'm still pissed at you for leaving me stranded on an island though!" Now he is mad.

"The boat didn't come pick you up? When I signaled with the fire?" I was confused. He was supposed to have a boat pick him up when i set the signal fire.

"You mean the boat that pick me up in the middle of the Mediterranean!?" Roman yells at me.

"One, do not yell at me, two, that was your own impatience not because of me." I give him my 'don't test me glare'.

"I'm still here." Dante pipes up. He is standing between me and Roman. I punch Dante in the eye.

"That's for touching me." I punch him again across the jaw. "That is for threatening to kill me." I kick him in the groin. "That for threatening to rape me. And I'll give you, your final thing from me, in front of the elders." I smirk at him.

"Not so fast Diamond." Blondie shows up with a gun pointed at me, and Roman. This bitch needs to die.

"Blondie! About time you showed up." I chirp at her. I put a hand behind my back, and open it. One of the twinkies hands me a gun.

Before blondie can react, I pull the gun from behind my back, and pull the trigger, blondie stands for a moment. Blood trickling out of a hole in her forehead. She falls.

"Roman, be a doll and call a meeting of the elders, I have a title to take." Roman stands there stunned, so do the twinkies.

"Boys!" I snap my fingers.

"Yes, Donna?" The twinkies say in unison.

"Take Dante out, make sure he is secured. He needs to be alive." They both nod, and grab Dante, hauling him out.

"Kitten!" Roman calls out. I finally run to him, and hug him. I start crying. "Kitten, what's wrong?"

"I missed you!" I bury my head in his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist. He sets a finger under my chin, and lifts my face to meet his. He kisses me soft, sweet. Our lips move in sync. I haven't kissed him in two weeks. I have truly, undeniably missed him.

"I missed you too mia cara. I love you." Roman pulls away from our kiss, and say barely above a whisper.

"I love you too."

"Ahem. Sorry to interrupt this moment, but we need to leave." A man, who looks a lot like Roman, on with blonde short hair.

"Andre, we are coming. Meet my wife, and your Donna." Roman says, proudly. "Dia, this is my little brother, Isa's big brother, Andre." I nod.

Roman sweeps me up, and carries me out to the cars. I see Alex and Levi. I jump out of Roman's arms, and run to them. The both hug me.

"Bella, we have the meeting with the elders in an hour, you need a shower first. Time to go." Roman calls for me. I nod.

An hour later the elders all arrive at the Italian mansion. They are taken into a conference room. I go to get Dante. I have the twinkies drag Dante to the conference room.

I have showered, put my hair up in a ponytail. I'm wearing black jeans, a red tank, and a black jumper (off the shoulder sweater).

I can hear the elders giving Roman a hard time for disappearing for two weeks. Blaming me, saying he is weak because of me. They claim I'm only after him for his money, and I will never hold the title of Donna. I look to the twinkies, and they throw open the double doors.