Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!

Start from the beginning

I pictured, a thousand ways to end his life with a flick of my wrist. It calmed me down.

"My wife is very outspoken. It's one of the reason's I fell in love with her. However, she has learned there is a time and a place." Roman spoke diplomatically. In order to soothe the men, and let me know that the time wasn't now, but soon it would be.

"So, the wild woman can be tamed. It's good to see you cousin!" Dante joined the group. He always left me uncomfortable feeling.

You may be wondering how we kept my blow up, of The Ball under wraps. It was a rumor spread throughout the family, that Roman punished me for my outburst. However, he killed the man for disrespecting me.

Dante was staring at me. I suddenly felt the need to be submissive, which I hate. Part of this uncomfortable feeling.

"Dante! Long time no see cousin!" Roman responded. Ignoring Dante's comment about me.

"I cannot believe your wife went from wild woman, demanding respect, to being silent." He made another comment. I could feel the anger radiating off Roman. I squeezed his arm a little, and then rubbed it with my hand.

"Yes, well that is what communication will do." Roman calmly responded.

"Yeah, communication. How much did you pay her?" Dante asked. I gasped, audibly. My blood was boiling.

"You don't pay women, nor talk to them. You punish them. That's the only way they learn!" Greasy haired elder spoke again. I gasped again, audibly louder this time. I was taken aback. I looked at Roman, my blood was boiling, but I felt the need to cry. I felt weak, useless, broken again.

I couldn't stand there, I calmly excused myself to the gentleman. Then ran, literally ran to a bathroom. My breathing was unsteady. I couldn't figure it out. I wasn't having a panic attack, but I was hyperventilating. I heard the bathroom door open, and tried to compose myself as much as possible. I'm the Donna, no one can see me weak, especially lower ranking women. Bella had explained it to me.

Women seeing me as weak, meant the men saw my husband as weak. We weren't weak. I turned to see who walked in, and it was a beautiful natural blonde, she had fair porcelain skin. She was wearing a bright red dress. She has on bright red lipstick. She had a 'Jessica Rabbit' figure. Sex appeal oozing from her, with a tinge of innocence on her face.

"Donna" she bowed her head, slightly.

"I didn't mean to disturb you. I apologize."

"You didn't just touching up my hair and makeup. We must always look presentable." I smiled at her. She gave me a shy smile back. Lole I said, touch of innocence.

"Oh! Ok. That's just what I needed as well." She acted like I side tracked her. Something seemed off. Although, it could be because the last event we went to, I was kidnapped. I shake off the feeling.

Roman's POV:

Dia had excused herself from the men, and ran to the bathroom. They were mocking her, and making my blood boil. Saying she couldn't handle being Donna, Dante saying the most.

Little did they know, my sweet Kitten was the best suited Donna, they would ever meet.

"She will never meet the role of Donna, if she runs away crying!"

She didn't run away crying, she ran to stop herself from beating your ass, or shooting you! Fuckers!

"Gentlemen. My wife will not be disrespected. She is your Donna, whether you approve or not." I say sternly.

"Roman, you may be Don, but we still have to accept her. The elders do. We haven't! She is not our Donna!"  Geary, the one Dia calls greasy hair, says. He is right. The elders have to accept Dia as the Donna of the family. Yet, they can't until we handle Dante.