Chunin Exam: Part One

Start from the beginning

"You've betrayed me, Choji!?!?" I exclaimed as I anime-cried.

It was at this moment I felt a pair of eyes watching me, the feeling made me turn to where I felt the presence was coming from.

"Who are you looking at?" Kiba wondered as he tried to look where I was looking.

"That guy.." I gestured to a certain redhead, who was just glaring holes into the back of my head. "The one over there.." I whispered, ignoring his intimidating looks.

"Where?" asked Kiba.

"The sexy redhead guy over there!!" I stated as I pointed to Gaara. "Isn't he amazing?!"

Ino came up to me in a flash. "Sexy guy?! Where, where?!" She questioned as she looked everywhere, frantically. When she finally saw Gaara, she slowly turned to me with a look.

"Ann.." she took a deep breath. "You have a strange definition of sexy," She stated. "Sexy should be defined as good-looking, like Sasuke!!" She had sparkles in her eyes as she started fantasizing.

I pretended to puke. "What? Shino." I turned towards the Aburame. "Do you think Sasugay is sexy?" I asked.

"What did you call Sasuke?!" Ino raged.

He just stared at me blankly before shrugging. "He's definitely not bad-looking," He stated. "But I wouldn't say he's very good-looking either."

"See?? Shino gets it!" I said as I leaned my arm on his shoulder, making him flinch slightly.

"That's because Shino's a guy!! Only girls would see Sasuke as sexy!!" Ino argued as she pouted.

I deadpanned slightly, "I'm a girl too, ya know."

"Really? I didn't know that," Ino snickered a bit. Her statement made me deadpan even more.

The entrance doors brought me out of my thoughts as it made a loud bang once it was opened. I immediately recognized the people who just entered.

Lee, Tenten, and Neji walked into the room, seemingly confident. "Look another team entered," Choji whispered as Shikamaru nodded. "They look older than us though.."

As Lee walked a few steps, his gaze suddenly went over to me. I stood frozen in my spot as he made his way over.

"Hello there, my name's Lee," He introduced, using hand gestures. "And these are my teammates, Neji and Tenten."

Neji had a judgemental look on his face as he observed his opponents whilst Tenten gave us a small wave.

"Aren't you in Kakashi-sensei's team? Then.."

"I'm a shining solo!!" I cut him off.

Fire lit up in his eyes upon hearing this. "R-really!? That's so youthful!!" He exclaimed as he raised his fist.

"Yes!" I made a weird pose. "It's the power of youth that flows within me!!"

Lee shook with excitement as we kept on chanting.

"Youth! Youth!"

"Youth! Youth!"

"They seem happy," Choji inquired as he moved out the way before Lee could trample over him.

"This must be fate! Say, umm--"

"Ann Yamada!"

"Ann-san!! Will you go out with me? I'll protect you till--"

"YEESS!!---"

"NO!!" Ino interfered as she pushed me into the corner of the room. I tried to resist but we were already far from the rest of the group.