Scary Monsters & Evil Spirits

Start from the beginning

Scarlet rolls her eyes but when she tries to stand she notice the pain in her thigh. She throws the sheets off off her and sees the gash in her thigh. "What the fuck!" She screams in anger.

Luna finally lifts up. "You scared me." She rubs her eyes and Calista gawks at her bruised face. Calista then feels pain in her side. She looks down and her eyes widen at the long deep scar.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Calista hisses towards Eleanor who was now backed up into the dresser. 

Eleanor looks at the four girls in front of her and noticed all of them were panicking and Luna was on the verge of crying as she looked at herself in the mirror. Finally she intakes a huge breath and says.

"You all died!"

"I knew you were fucking crazy." Stella stands. While Calista stares at her in shock.

"I'm not lying." Eleanor hisses towards Stella. She then looks towards Calista and repeats, "I'm not."

Calista rubs her temple because she was having the worse headache in years. Luna was crying and Scarlet was trying to soothe her while screaming at Eleanor. Stella was also contining to rant about her stupid hair. Calista stands ignoring them all and use one of the blankets to cover her bare chest. She grabs a t-shirt and puts it on. Black fur catches her attention and she looks to her left and notice the black cat. She cocks her head to the side vivid images of a cat purring and water filling her lungs. Calista shakes her head.

"She said we died. I'm a ghost." Luna continues to cry.

Scarlet fumes, "You better take that back before I take your leg." She screams towards Eleanor who couldn't form any words.

Luna wipes her eyes and Scarlet frowns and again tries to reassure Luna that Eleanor was a 'crazy bitch'.

"You hear me Luna. She's fucking nuts okay? Don't listen to her. Now come on, stop crying please. You know how much it annoys me and make me-

"Sick." Luna finishes Scarlet sentence. The little red head bites her lower lip and hiccups wiping her eyes. Stella continues to run her fingers through her bloody hair. "I need a shower."

Calista sits on the end of the bed and says, "Elle please tell me what really happened last night."

"I'm telling the truth Calista." Eleanor eyes were wide and she was pleading. 

"You sound crazy." Calista mutters towards Eleanor and Scarlet hisses after her, "You sound fucking nuts. Now tell us!"

"I told you all she was crazy and full of shit!" Stella rants on. 

"How about all of you shut the fuck up!" Calista screams towards Stella and Scarlet. She then looks back and Eleanor. "Tell me."

"I will show you." Eleanor says. "I will show all of you."

Eleanor opens her grandmother aincents book of spells and Calista rolls her eyes. Eleanor sits down and then begins to chant words the other four couldn't understand. The lights flickers and then five candles Calista had around her room explodes with fire.

Calista eyes widen and Eleanor begins to chant louder and the four girls scream in pain. Vivid images passes through all four of the girls head. The car, them falling off the cliff, and being sunk under the water. Then being dragged from under the water.

Once they are back Calista begins to cough up water. She clutches her chest because it felt as if she just died again.

"Don't ever fucking do that again!" She hisses trying to catch her breath.