Forever and Always (A MirZa Oneshot)

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this. This is my first time posting a Fan-Fic here on Wattpad so if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm really sorry. Anyways, thank you for clicking on my story and I hope you enjoy it.

(Author's note from a few months later) Hi, I just edited this a bunch, so if you've already read, I'd recommend reading it again! If you haven't read it, then I hope you like it too!

Erza P.O.V.
I had been away on a long S-Class job for about a week and I've finally returned to the guild. Unlike my usual slamming open of the guild doors, I decided to sneak in unnoticed.

I waited until Mira turned her back before walking up to the bar. I leaned over onto the table grinning.

"Hey Mira, thanks for welcoming me back," I teased, startling the poor girl as she nearly fell over.

"I didn't even notice you, way to make a grand entrance," Mira giggled. "Strawberry cake, I assume?"

"Yes please," I replied smiling.

I admired Mira's every movement as she went to get the cake. I quickly devoured it when she returned.

"You really do make the best cake," I said, tapping my finger on her nose, spreading some frosting on it in the process. Mira began blushing slightly as she turned away to wipe it off. She really is so cute when she gets flustered. It makes me want to just reach out and—

No, Erza, stop. You can't like girls. You'll get through this phase sooner or later. Just stop yourself. Just hold back. I had to tell myself this every time I thought of Mirajane.

After cleaning the frosting off her beautiful face, Mira turned around towards me giggling.

"Now, why'd you do that?" She asked teasing.

"Well, why not?" I answered very matter of factly.

It was silent for a few seconds as awkward tension built between us. Mira looked like she wanted to ask me something, but she was too nervous to do it. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Er..Erza, can... I ask you, a... a favor..?" she stuttered quietly while blushing as she looked away from me.

I nodded, "go ahead," I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Well," she said quietly, almost whispering. "Elfman and Lissanna are out on a job, and... I'm scared..to be alone at night. Could I..." Mira looked back over to me,  but she was still avoiding eye contact.

"Could I maybe... spend the night... at your place..?"

An entire night, alone, with just Mira. How am I possibly... going to be able... to hold back now.

"Hey, Erza," Mira said waving her hand in front of my eyes, snapping me out of my daze. I tried to stop myself from stuttering as I gave her my answer.

"Well... I mean... Yes."

What am I saying. No, Say no!

"Yes Mira, you... you can sleep at my place."

Why did I just do that. Well I guess there's no turning back now.

Mira ran around the bar without me realizing, and she jumped behind me, lightly wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Thank you, Erza. I'll make it up to you, I promise." She giggled as she pulled her face up to my ear and whispered. "How about free cake for the rest of the week!"

I giggled a bit too as I looked up at her. There was a big grin on her face, and it looked like her eyes were smiling just as big too.

Time skip brought to you by Erza happily devouring more cake. (lol)
It's currently nighttime and the girls are in Erza's dorm at FairyHills.
(Still) Erza P.O.V.
I was looking out the window watching the sunset when I heard footsteps behind me.