Butler: sorry young master your device was going off

He reaches behind him and pulls out my cell phone, I quickly took it seeing I had over 800 calls, 458 messages, but the one that stood out was **Phx saying come greet me into your home**. Before I knew what I was doing I took off running towards the front door swinging it open to see my family there. Seeing him I tossed myself into his arms as he set me down gently to greet everyone else.

Sunni: had a feeling they were up to know good, so I called dad

I smiled happily at him kissing his cheek along with Marc and Axe, who pulled me into a deep kiss while grabbing my ass. Pushing him off i went and jumped all over Sam, Jay, and Ling happy to see there ass also.

Jay: mini me, still ain't grew i see

Ambrose: still sucking dick i see

we busted out laughing

Sam: aye good to see you again

Ling: seeing as your missed the meet and greet, better have a good reason

AMbrose: I have candy

Ling: bitch all you had to say was candy

   We slapped hands when I turn around my father and dad were staring at each other, while everyone looked shocked between them. I quickly move to dad's side to calm him down, and he wasn't my real dad he was my actual fathers twin brother. It was along story.

Father: thought I told you I never wanted to see your face again

    Dad looked down at me then back up at him.

Dad: as long as he breathe's your gone always see me, now brother are you gone let me in or sit around and bullshit we have much to discuss

Dad looked so unfazed while Father was angry as hell, and by the looks of my old family he got a lot of explaining to do. Sighing I pulled dad and them thru the door making sure Daisy was by my side she was too damn happy, and wouldn't be able to hold her excitement long. Coming back to the outside dinning area we sat on one side with me at dad lap, cuddling into him.

Mom: okay since no one gone talk, I will. Why do y'all both look alike? Cause about 5 seconds I'm start busting a cap in both your asses

Dad chuckled causing us to chuckle also.

Dad: damn big brother you never told your new family you had a twin brother shame, well I'm sorry we had to meet on these times but when Sunni contacted me and said 3 african-American gentleman kidnaped Rain I came here right away. You see our family was one of the most powerful Koren/Chinese families around, but everything got hectic when father named all 4 of his sons new leader. Me on the other hand could careless since I was in college and working a regular job the 3 oldest have been trying to kill each other off. Then one day news got back that Ken our oldest brother kill killed our parents Kanji like the hot headed he is went and killed our brother. Not knowing that he killed the wrong brother and started an epic war that Kane started, Kane soon died by the hands of me and now Ken's clan is coming after all of y'all. I hid Rain for so long pretending he was my son now that you brought him back and placed him in danger.

Everyone looked confused as the rest of us were calm and collected.

Uncle Jin: wait a minute, wait a minute.....you saying us bringing Ambrose back for his birthday he might get hurt