2. Hakeem

As we reached the door we're looking for, the elevator door closed I was real nervous can you believe me that me Hakeem Kim leader over Dragon mafia was scared to see my little brother after all these years. What would he look like? Is he staying healthy? Does he date a girl or maybe a guy? Is he still a virgin? So many things ran thru my head and I wanted all my questions answered ASAP. Shaun was working on opening the door while, Elijah slow ass was on his phone checking his messages. Finally hearing the door pop I walked in first making sure no danger was anywhere in his house. Going room to room I was surprised his apartment was pretty dope, I would say he was gay.

Hakeem: CLEAR

Hakeem: CLEAR

   This fools come in looking around in surprise.

Shaun: damn where does he work, I need a job

   Elijah slapped his head.

Elijah: nigga you got a job, what all information did your father get about Rain?

    I crossed my arms looking at them.

Hakeem: not much Jasmine swore not to tell us anything, hell even Daisy promise him. All we know is they both talk to him my father even threaten to ground them and they said go ahead

   I had to admire there loyal to our brother, something I never had from them.

Elijah: well your dad wants him home ASAP, so what we gone do?

Hakeem: I have that under control so don't worry about that

Shaun: well a nigga hungry about to rad the icebox

    Slapping his hands together he went to the kitchen, all we heard was cabinets and ice box open. We both sat on the couch as he came back with 4 sandwiches, 2 bags of chips, and 3 cans of soda. All I could do is shake my head and he flopped down turning on the tv.

Shaun: thank god for sub titles

      Elijah keep shaking his head I don't know how long we're sitting there before the door rattle and there someone girl walked in. Sitting whatever she had on the table she turn around and damn she was beautiful.

Ambrose: why are you in my apartment Hakeem?

     It hit me this this fine woman was my baby brother, and my dick was at attention for him. Elijah and Shaun soon realize who he was as we all stood up seeing him in a schoolgirl uniform. He seem to notice were staring at him he rolled his eyes toeing out his shoes.

Ambrose: God. Stop staring at me I have long hair and cross dress, now how did y'all find me? and why are y'all here?

   This time I stood up fixing my suit before moving toward him, he seemed to flinch a little as I got closer I saw the scare I left on his beautiful face that day.