I poked my head around the door frame and said "I mean, you can join me. If you want?" I looked him up and down and smiled.

His eyes widened like he was going to explode.
I laughed and continued to the bathroom where he was soon following me.

"Yeah! Sure! I mean, it's good for the environment! Water preservation, no waste..."

Drew POV

AUTHORS NOTE: Thought I would add a slightly, but not too much more, romantic scene for my older/maturer readers ! To skip, start reading at the next POV. Enjoy :)

Emma slowly unzipped her dress to reveal her stunning figure in a matching underwear set. Her dress fell down her shoulders and continued it's journey to the floor. She shook out her shoulder length, wavy blonde hair and turned to look at me, leaning against the door frame, admiring every curve on her body. God, I must be the luckiest guy on earth. Because she 1. Has the heart of a saint and 2. Hot as hell.

I'm not just saying this due to the circumstances, but Emma literally looks like a model. She's about 5'7 (compared to my 6'3) slender but a healthy weight and everything the perfect.... Size.

"Hm..." I smirked.
She turned around fully and pulled her finger back and forth and her eyes said 'come here'. I walked closer to her as she leaned into the shower to turn it on. I couldn't hold myself back, so I kissed her strongly, she was almost blown away by it. We walked so her back was pressed against the wall. A small gasp escaped her lungs as I embraced her in my arms. Quickly, we started to undress me, untill we both stumbled into the shower, clothed by water. Her kiss matched my strength, and her our heads moved in sync to our touch as the water cascaded down both our bodies, her hair plastered against her face and neck, her skin soft to the touch.... Her arms fell around my neck as the steam filled the room...

"I love you." She murmered
I smiled against her touch and said "I love you too..."

Oceane POV

"So, no more spending time in this hospital between us. Deal?" Flynn said

"Deal." I shook his hand.

"I bet that you didn't know it's custom to kiss the person you make a deal with on the cheek." He said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I kissed his cheek and a moment later a nurse came in.

"Right Mr Winters. Obviously your health insurance has been taken care of, all you can do for now is rest up and take your pills. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you need to." She opened the door for us and we left the room.

"Thank you." Flynn said and we left to the car park.

"So. What we saw..." I said
"It can't just we a coincidence. It just makes so many questions. I just hope this all ends soon." He said as we walked down the street.

"Me too..."

"Birthday tomorrow. How do you feel?" He asked

"Old."
He laughed

"Your 23 Oceane. And may I say you don't look a day over 17." He smiled.

"Ha. Same to you Winters." I said

"So, what would you like?" He asked

"Absolutely nothing. You know what I've been like with birthdays since my dad died." I said
"As long as I have you, Emma and Drew, it's fine."

"Yeah, at least drew isn't third wheeling anymore." He murmured.

"Yeah.." I said

"How did you know!?" We both stopped walking and said shocked at the same time.

"I knew from Drew! I said maybe it's best if Oceane doesn't find out yet!"

"I knew before you knew and said that about you to Emma!" We started walking again.

"They just want us too think we both knew."

"Ha. Well we know anyway. How do you feel about it?" He asked.

"I think it's great. We both know that Drew is just as protective as you are Flynn. As long as she's by his side she's safe." I said.

"How do you feel about it?"

"Oh believe me I had my speculation. My big brother instincts wanted to kick the sh*t out of him." He said
I giggled

"But! Alas, he is a dear friend and I would rather her with him than anyone else. Especially that ass wipe Danny." He continued

"Yeah, you've got a point." I smiled.

Drew POV

*Meet us at coffee house in an hour.* Read the text from Oceane.

"Emma, Oceane and Flynn have left the hospital and want meet at the coffee house." I said to her.

"Okay." She walked into the main living area, drying her hair. Thank God she bought some clothes this morning, because I really don't want her going back to her place with nut job Danny on the loose.

"I'm in need of a bagel anyway." I said, sitting on the chair, scrolling through my phone.

"The greatest question of all time. How has Andrew Kingston managed to keep his Greek God like physique..." I grinned without removing my eyes from my phone.

"And eat as much as he does?" She laughed.

"A greek God you say?" I said as I slipped on my shirt.

"Don't be so modest Drew. " She laughed again.

Emma POV

He walked over to me and looked down as he placed his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around as neck as he pulled me closer to him.

I had to kiss him again. Just had too. His goddamn beautiful face and his cologne... His strong arms.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands holding me from... The south.

*Buzz...*

"How do we do this?" I laughed. He smiled and some how, picked up his phone with one hand, moved into the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen island, but kept my legs about his waist.

He's so... Strong...

"Hey, what's up?" He said on the phone.

I placed my hand on his chest and kissed his cheek, he turned his head and quickly kissed me repeatedly.

"Yeah, yeah..." He said, slightly muffled.

I glided my hand up his arm ... Being a tease is fun.

"September, yeah." He continued. He smirked at me. I leant forward and started to kiss his collar bone.

"*Cough* yeah... Yes. I need that file." He said. He moved his hand down my lower back.

"Two seconds..." He placed the phone down a second and smirked.

"I can't resist you, you know." He stated.

I pulled him down and whispered in his ear "try."

He picked up the phone and rolled his eyes with a grin. His hand moved in circles over my lower back.

"Come on mate. I'm in the middle of something." He kissed my forehead.

"Right, now analyse that against what we have." He continued.

This must be important.

"Yes! Right! Send that to me in an email. Okay? Okay. Bye." He quickly hung up and carelessly chucked his phone behind him but it Landed on the chair.

He kissed me deeply and really moved into it, quickly. Wow.