Chapter 9

So they had sex. On the couch in the office. Details? Never heard of her at all.

Jimin still sitting on jungkook's lap after they had their second round. Jimin's hair is messy, he looks sexy with his plump glossy lips and half lidded eyes with his kimono is one off the shoulder.

( ignore the umbrella and shit just pretend that he is straddling on jungkook's lap. With that shoulder "accident" 😂armys understand)

 With that shoulder "accident" 😂armys understand)

                    Jungkook's pov

He still looks very beautifull like always,sometimes I wonder how can I be lucky enough to have my love feeling equal not one sided to me. Just look at him looking beautifully sprawled at my lap. Full with hickeys on his neck that I marked him, looking so beautiful on his heavenly stunning body.

Authors pov

Authors pov

"baby, don't you want to clean up? Let's go clean up". Jungkook said. Jimin whined and said "noo I want to snuggled on your lap for a sec laterr~~". Jungkook just chuckled and kissed him. Later then jimin fell asleep on jungkook. Jungkook carries him and cleaned himself with jimin in the bathroom.

After he done cleaning themselves he carries jimin to his room making jimin comfortable and let jimin sleep peacefully with jungkook beside him hugging him and tries to sleep soundly together with him.

Jimin felt warm and cosy, something that jimin rarely feel before. So he opens his eyes to see why he felt so comfortable. Jimin is currently cuddling with jungkook on the bed of jungkook's room. He smiled. Feeling so blessed and happy for every each second that he got to touch the love of his life moreover cuddle with him. Hands holding with each other. Legs tangled together. Body glued to each one another. Jimin could not ask anything more than this. This is everything he wished for 8 years. The only thing he wished is he could stop the time. And live this exact moment together. Feeling peaceful and happy.

Legs tangled

Legs tangled.

Hands holding each other

What could jimin asked more for than this?

He could only asked for time stop and make this happy feeling last forever.

But of course every love story

Have their own obstacles

It's up to them

To show

If their love is worth it

If their love is big enough to risk their life for one another.

Or dies for sacrificing their loved ones safety.

Are you ready?

Ready for the story?

Ready to see them fighting and if they  survived the obstacles for their love?

Ready to see their journey to claim their happy ending together forever?

There's no such thing as happiness without feeling the pain. Eventually you will feel the pain. But it's worth it.

Alrighty! So this is for chapter 9 don't worry I don't write sad ending so no this book will not have a sad ending. Or will it?📖😏. Anyways thank you for 700 reads! I will keep updating.

Update so it's been a year I think I'm gonna abandon this story. Let's just say they have a happy ending lmaooo.