Fuck You, Alpha.

That was my ten years of living and my fairytale life was just dandy wasn't it? *note the sarcasm.

Now I live on Maple St. The rich spoiled area of shitheads who know nothing of how to really survive.

Insolent humans, they are truly to be pitied upon or even feared of just how stupid they became after the age of when they were strong and actually fearsome.

Now none know of us or even think we're real but just made up stories or even shows from for example : Teen Wolf. (A/N: I lubz teenwolf btw not cuz its wolf but cuz its such a cute plot with some hot abs everywhere too!)

I only acknowledge those who actually know respect and skill. Like the person who put me under his wing, Marcus Arentino. He had found me off the streets and trained me how to survive around the deep areas of the city.

He knew about my secret of being a cheetah yet he kept it to himself then either get mad or even run. He was a father to me, a teammate and most of all, he was my alpha.

But what his goal from me wasnt enough to satisfy his so-called victory but instead he wanted a pack, a pack of hybrids and all sorts just for his amusement.

Meh, he was cruel but ever since he met me he thinks I'm his daughter and yeah now he's all softhearted yet intimidating.

Seems like everything that involves me just turns out to be either a disaster or a miracle if it was possible except that I live in a bigass mansion by myself.

Right now I'm in my room just playing a whole remix of all of paramore's songs onto my speakers that hung onto the corners of my room, loud and that the bass can just rape your earballs >~<

So happy that no one can nag about me playing my music and that no one I mean no one can boss me around anymore ...except them.

I was on my king sized bed which was like sleeping on cotton candy, I sat up sand looked at my mini clock which could be very easy to replace and you guys just might know why.

It was 4:17, turns out I skipped school without myself knowing, again.

I sighed at the thought that I had to get up just to get ready since I somehow booked myself for some performance at the Club.

I changed into a regular white tank top and black baggy track pants comfortable enough to dance in.

I tied my hair, applied a small amount of smudgeproof liner and got my sports bag packed with what I needed like a towel, spare clothes and etc.

I then headed for my garage which was three floors down, hell no am I using the grand looking stairs! Its like going down MT. Everest! So of course in my own fun and amusement, I made a giant ass slide beside it.

I slid down head in first and went down like a penguin, quack. Wait ...that's a duck...nvm.

I went to the basement followed by the garage and got into one of my cars since I have like a million more cars. Luckily I got in a pitch black Mustang GT with some sexy upgrades.

I opened the door and it went upwards since they were lambo doors afterall and checked to see if I was late.

4:39 pm. I wasn't that late since I can be there in 10 minutes. Driving in a Mustang would make it 5 minutes I bet.

I unlocked the garage door as it slid upwards with the loud noise, I soon made my way to the club with the feeling of adrenaline in my body from actually wanting to go for some reason, is this the feeling of something good or bad?