Flashback Pt. 2

Continuing Flashback Pt. 1

As I slid down I saw the end of the rail with the small wolf head, I jumped toward the entrance where no one stood and as I was, I landed on both my feet.

Clapping was heard from a distance and it became closer with the sound of a shoe clapping on the floor.

"Well, who do we have here, hm? "His gelled hair and cool mustache made him look like some western guy since he is also wearing a suit.

I sat and tried to make myself look cute, I used my paw and started rubbing my eye.

He, the mustache guy, came closer and each step made a shoe clapping sound. Now he's infront of me staring at my features.

"So your Marie's new pet? a cheetah? " his thick german accent made me quite disturbed as to what he was saying.

I gave a purr and nodded my head.

"Name? "

I think this guy was important so I did what I did before, I scratched my paw which was wrapped and wrote my name on the floor.

"Alex Augustine. Okay Alex my name is Duke Lucius Daemon. " I felt a strong fearful aura when he said his name.

I gave a purr once again as to saying "Nice to meet you ".

"So how do you like it here? " he raised a brow and kneeled infront of me.

I tilted my head to the side making my ear follow and left floating in the air and my other folded against my head.

"Not much? Then join my pack." He seemed willing for myself to accept but I had to decline since I had to pay indebt to Marie and Julius since they did save my life.

I shook my head and got up.

"Alright then, think about it, you can give your answer to a mere 8 years. "

I nodded and ran off to a room that seemed even bigger and more spacious, the living room?

This place sure was dark even though there were lights on. The seats were leather and a glass coffee table made it equal and so did the chandelier .

I looked at how big the fireplace was and than I saw a giant black box stuck on the wall ontop of the fireplace. A bigass flatscreen tv.

I walked to another room which I think was the dining room, a long column surrounded with chairs was the first thing I saw until i leaped up onto a chair and saw gold utensils and fancy plates set across the table.

I meowed and then jumped off and headed toward two doors which I assume is the kitchen, I couldn't move it so I face up and tried looking for the door that leads me outside the back.

I went back to the staircase and than looked at the left side and found a door but then it only led me to stairs going down so I ignored it and continued my search.

While I was walking I saw a woman wearing a blue sundress, I approached her.

Meow.