Growl

With my blood I wrote:

Alex

and then continued on

Augustine

I let out a proud purr and put my bloody paw beside it making it my finishing move.

"Alex...Augustine is it? "Julius said while looking closer to my writing.

"Not bad for a cat, eh? her writing is so feminine and her name fits her perfectly! " Marie stated and nodded slowly looking at my name that was now planted onto the table.

"Umm...guys? she's bleeding have you ever paid attention to that? " Travis' eyes looked more at my wound than the bloody writing on the table.

The others blinked for a few seconds and then suddenly the door opened, letting the cold wind rush inside making me stiff and my fur perk up.

A loud growl came in from the sudden person whom rushed through the door was....a wolf?

"What the hell!? " Marie shouted as she looked towards the door.

"What business do you have?" Julius used a tone that was far more powerful than I've ever imagined, his voice was deep and threatening that I growled just as loud as him and joined him making a drdramatic scene around myself once again.

The others were surprised and surprisingly so was Julius and the wolf, Marie's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her face and Travis' face was hilarious that I laughed alot making me sound like a dying kitty hissing and meowing at the same time.

"I have one message, Alpha. From the 'OD Clan' (Omnious Devil) ." The brown wolf was no longer there but replaced by a human guy. A shifter.

"A message or a threat? " Travis spoke almost as powerful as Julius.

"Most likely both ...Would you like to hear the message or not? " the stranger said rudely and yet still kept his pride.

"Well? go on." Marie hissed and whipped her hair back.

"Alright, Alpha Daemon wants either a trade of your dealings or the negotiation goes brutal."

"How much is he willing for? "

"1k or even more. "

"Hmm...tell him in a week I'll give him what he wants by then. "

"Ok well then I should take my leave then. " The shifter rushed out the door shifting during the process and the door was forced close by the winds outside the shack.

Julius still stood where he was keeping an intensive stare at the spot where the guy once stood and Marie was sitting on a wooden stool that I have never noticed before in the corner.

Travis kept his cool and was simply stroking my back as I purred in pleasure of the comforting feeling of being petted.

"Alpha, what are we gonna do about her? " Travis looked to Julius whom snapped back into reality as he jerked up to look at us.

I laid myself down, leaning my body down and my legs on my side with my body facing forward with my front legs relaxed infront.

(A/N : I really don't know how to describe an animal laying down....o yeah lol, is this ok? )

Marie's eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at her imaginary thinking cloud and stroked her imaginary beard.

"Alpha Julius, why don't I take her in? " Marie had a bright glint in her eyes and a smile that spread like the Cheshire cat across her face.

"I got-- " Travis was interrupted by Julius and the smile on his face turned into a frown.

"No. We got many plans ahead of us now since she came, she'll be our assistance." Julius gave a small cough.

I stretched across the table and gave a small meow.

"Fine but how is it gonna work?" Marie whipped her hair back and crossed her arms.

"We train her to be obedient, to fight and you train her on sneaking and whatever you guys do best at."

"Basically training her to be our shifting weapon. " Travis had a small smirk and looked at Julius.

I sat up and scratched my ear, I used my left leg and brought it to my head and tilt my head to the left and started scratching the back of my ear.

Meow.