Chapter 01

Looking at the reflection of me in the long mirror wearing a low waist jean with a red skinny top and a denim jacket, my straight hair falling alongside my ears down to my shoulders.

Wearing my favorite earring which was given to me on my 16 th birthday by grandma. Which was actually given to me the day before she died

"Honey come down" shouted my mom making the breakfast.

As I ran down the stairs , she glared at me for a couple of seconds and said "you look pretty honey",  "thanks mom." I replied

Her voice was soft.

Gave me a warm kiss on my forehead. "Alright mom I got to go see you to night ! Bye".

"Oh honey you forgot you lunch," oh thanks mom see you later

•~•
As I walked the 10 blocks down the street, staring at the ground clinging tightly on to my bag pack strips.

Mr Charlie, "Good morning Megan, looking pretty".

My head shocked as I turn around to Mr Charlie's house. "I guess you forgot my name Meg than Megan .........."

"Oh sorry golden age makes you forget stuff." " it's ok Mr Charlie , see you later"

Mr Charlie is the oldest in the area but still stronger as ever. When small I use to play with him when my mom was having night shifts

Ya! It was always my mom and me as along as I remember, I never wanted to know about my father or even didn't care whether he existed or not. I have never tried to fill his space even.

•~•

As I walk towards my locker, between the noise of the children I heard  " hey Meg!" Sophie.

She is my best friend , we do everything together and mainly have the same types of choice.

Once we there at the our favorite pizza place and a super hot boy walked right passed us, without any hesitation we both whispered out loud

"Oh my god look at that muscle"

At once, stared at each other for a second and laughed still we puked our stomach out

Sophie, she had a blond beach curly long hair up to middle of her back. Her blue eyes and two dimples make anyone fall for her. 
She mainly wears dark colors and it is perfection with her pale skin.

" Hi Sophie!" As I murmured with slight excitement.

"You look so pretty man," Sophie  "Thanks dude" I replied.

As the bell rang we crossed our hands over our shoulder and headed toward the first class

•~•

"Omg Sophie! Look at that !"  As I whispered loudly as I was pinching her hand.

"What the hell dude" Sophie replied to me while trying to get her head off her bag.

It's Stefan Benson, one of the hottest guys Willow wood high school

Copper colored silky hair, with hot Grey eyes, sharp jaw line and humongous biceps got the best of Sophie.

For as long as I remember Sophie got a huge crush on Stefan even when he had all his teeth braced up.

Well he is the best evidence that puberty hits you well sometimes......

As Sophie rolled her eyes at me saying shut it ma—

She cuts herself out seen Stefan walking in with another guy.

While Sophie was fallen towards Stefan

Something hit me too, it strange I felt like it has happened before.....
That's when I saw him behind Stefan!