"I just wanted to talk..." Guang Yu said, barely a whisper. But being a general on battle grounds, Han Jian Lei's ears caught the sentence and he couldn't help but feel even guiltier.

-----------

"T-This...master's guest refuses to eat and has fainted! Begging master for mercy!" A servant kowtowed, kneeling at the feet of Han Jian Lei whose face was extremely black it could drip water. The whole manor was frozen stiff, why? Because their master's mood was getting worse every passing day ever since they had a guest and the master's mood was affecting the whole manor.

The servants at the side shivered in fear as they feared for their lives. Their master was currently in a bad mood, and hearing this, their master radiated a aura of blood lust, they were simply chickens waiting to get killed ah!

"Master! This servant advice you to visit your guest!" One of the servant said with gritted teeth. What's the difference, he was going to die anyways, why not save a life while he sacrificed his? At least the poor guest would be spared.

Han Jian Lei stood up from his seat and walked away, bringing his pressure with him. The servants heaved a sigh of relief and those standing at the side plopped down, if their master was one second later their trembling knees might have collapsed already!

When Han Jian Lei reached his courtyard where he placed Guang Yu, he saw a servant outside the room begging the man inside to eat.

"Hand it over!" Han Jian Lei commanded and took the bowl of gruel from the servant, waving his sleeves, he once again demanded, " Leave us."

The servant quickly nodded and ran off, standing far away before peeping with the other servants.

"Why aren't you eating?" Han Jian Lei demanded as he looked at the figure looking out the window from his bed.

"..." Guang  Yu didn't respond to Han Jian Lei, only looking out the window. "Eat!" Han Jian Lei furiously shouted. Even he himself didn't know why he was angry, he felt fury at the fact that Guang Yu didn't take care of himself. He felt fury at Guang Yu for saying another man's name. He felt fury at Guang Yu....why was he angry?

With long strides, Han Jian Lei arrived by Guang Yu's bedside, using one hand, he pinched his chin forcefully, forcing Guang Yu to turn towards Han Jian Lei. Placing the bowl of gruel at the table, he took a spoonful of gruel and forced it towards Guang Yu who tilted his head in defiance.

Han Jian Lei used his fingers to pinch Guang Yu's chin, forcing him to open his mouth. Using his hand that was holding onto the spoon, he forced the gruel into Guang Yu's mouth, the resistance made Guang Yu choke on the gruel. Not to mention, Han Jian Lei who didn't know how to take care of others didn't blow on the hot food, scalding Guang Yu's tongue.

Guang Yu's eyes watered but he refused to let the tears fall, Han Jian Lei who didn't know why he was crying could only get angrier.

"Why are you crying?" Han Jian Lei muttered, his face dark. "Do you hate me that much?" Han Jian Lei abruptly stood up, prepared to leave.

"No!" Guang Yu grievously, surprising Han Jian Lei.

"No...No.." Guang Yu was like a broken record, however he was now full blown sobbing. Han Jian Lei stared shocked at his crying figure. What was he supposed to do in this situation?

Han Jian Lei wanted to reach out to Guang Yu but his leg hesitated, Guang Yu looked at him pleading him to stay and Han Jian Lei's feet brought him to Guang Yu's side. Stiffly, Han Jian Lei reached out and brought Guang Yu into his arms, cuddling him in.

They stayed in peaceful silence, Guang Yu had stopped sobbing but the frequent hiccups and tear stained cheeks were evidence of the previous tears. Han Jian Lei sat on the bed wrapping his arms around the fragile looking Guang Yu, Guang Yu snuggled closer into his embrace, using both of his hands to clench around Han Jian Lei's clothes, making sure he doesn't leave his side.

Han Jian Lei looked at the exhausted Guang Yu and placed a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"You....make me weird. You make me annoyed. You make me feel happy and I don't like you sad." He whispered into his hair, Guang Yu who was never asleep smiled a little.

To Han Jian Lei, Guang Yu was like a drug, addictive. Han Jian Lei buried his face into Guang Yu's soft hair, nuzzling softly.

Because of Guang Yu, Han Jian Lei has never left his mansion ever since he brought Guang Yu back. And even after he brought him back, Han Jian Lei didn't leave Guang Yu, which ruined another encounter of Liang Lan and Han Jian Lei.

———-
Hello! Thank you for supporting BP i want to make a patreon for this is anyone willing to support me?

Also, thank you for everyone's support! If you would like more chapters in advance do support me by patreon! 

Thanks

Rahzel