Surprises, Surprises

"Ta-Da!!"

She had brought Shadow to his house. How in Minecraft did she know where it was? Shores pushed him inside and insisted he get some sleep. He agreed because he was weary and tired from his fight.

He quickly fell asleep. When he woke up it was a brand new day. He looked around his house to find it decorated with a crafting table, furnace, stonecutter, and a large chest. Just then the door opened. Wait, door? She put a door in there too? In walked Shores, holding some wheat. She went to the crafting table and that wheat soon turned to cake and bread. She finally glanced up at him and saw that he had awakened.

"Catch" she simply said tossing him some bread and cake.

"Thanks" he replied, the bread already in his face. Shores laughed at his antics. "Wait a sec," he started in between bites. "how'd you know" crunch. "How to make" crunch "these?" he took one last bite of his bread and stood up. "And where did you get these ingredients?"

"The crafting table told me. It comes with a handy-dandy guide. Well, at least for beginners." She replied, referring to the fact that when he had made a sword, there had been no guide.

"And the ingredients?"

"I made a FARM!" She jumped up and down giddily and then raced outside.

"Geez, she does that a lot." He murmured to himself. Then, plenty louder, he called to Shores, "Hey! Would you slow down?" Shadow slowly got up, now rather sore, but not badly scratched any more. He went out the front door and looked in every direction for her, but to no avail. "RALFI! Where did you go?"

"Back here silly!" Came the response. "Wait, did you call me Ralfi?" the voice asked, slowly getting angrier. "Don't call me that!"

So around the house he went to discover a large red building and plenty of fences surrounding it. And standing in front of the building was a rather mad looking RalfiShores.

"Water, I thought I told you not to call me that!"

"Why shouldn't I?" He asked smirking, this looked like it was going to be fun...

In response she brought out an iron sword, and smirked right back at him. "You don't want to know."

'Yeah, fun for her.' He thought.

"Fine," he relented, his smirk disappearing, his hands held near his head in surrender. "Where'd you find iron?" He asked gesturing to her sword.

"Over in that mountain!" She replied, back to her normally giddy self.

Over towards the mountain he glanced, then did a double take. He could see right through it and saw several pockets of coal and iron. Glancing down he gradually saw gold, diamonds, even a few emeralds! After shaking his head, it went away. He must've had an odd look on his face because Shores asked him what was wrong.

"I, uh, just saw through that mountain." He muttered in response.

"What was that? You have to speak up." She told him, leading him towards the red building.

"Isawthroughthemountaintopreciousstones. Okay?"

"X-ray Mod!! Cool! can you still do it?"

"I'm not sure." He replied grabbing some iron from a nearby chest. He went over to the crafting table and cried out in disgust. "What?! Why won't it go together?"

Shores looked over his shoulder and laughed. "Because it's not something you can craft here."

"But it's minecraft!"

"So?"

"You can build this in minecraft."

"Perhaps this is a different version of your minecraft?"

Shadow face-palmed. "Of course! The void wall, not being able to craft this, the lack of enderman attacks, this is PE."

"I thought you said it was Minecraft." Shores asked, overly confused.

"Yeah, it is. It's Minecraft PE."

"Oooh," Fake understanding crossing her face. "What's that?" She asked, turning confused.

"Well..."

"You don't know, do you."

"Yeah I do!"

Shores stared at him hard, until he broke. "Not really," He replied, looking defeated.  "All I know is it is another version of Minecraft."

"I Knew it!"