I'm Not Alone

Light streamed through the door's windows, waking up ShadowWater. As he got up off the hard wooden floor he tried to remember where he was, and why in the world had he been sleeping on the floor. He racked his brain for details, finally remembering the previous day. "Come on!" He yelled to no one in particular as he walked out of his wooden house

He went on a walk across the border between the plains and the forrest. Still searching for more information of his life beyond yesterday. He had reached the foot of the mountains when he started to remember something. Climbing up, he started to put pieces of the puzzle together. The last person he had saw, a girl with shoulder length brown hair and magenta glasses. She had made sure he knew they were magenta when they were staining some magenta clay blocks. He didn't care what color they were and....wait, staining clay.....available dye.... Blocks....

Blocks. were. EVERYWHERE!!!!

"This can't be, can it? Is it really...?" As he reach the highest point on the hill, he screamed, "MINECRAFT!!!" with joy.

Sssssssss

Oh man. Who knew creepers had ears? He thought as he stared the creeper in the eyes. It was still a good five blocks from him, but still close enough to blow him up.

Ssssssss

And it was going to blow any second. So Shadow made a run for it. He dashed past the creeper and ran into the forrest. The deeper he fled into the forrest the darker it got. Eventually it got so dark he could barely see in front of him. And that meant spiders. For some odd reason, they spawned from tree leaves. He looked all around him, searching for even a glimpse of light.

Oww!!

Something had just pounced from behind, giving Shadow some serious scratches on his back. His instincts kicked yet again, and he ran in the opposite direction. After what felt like a minecraft day of running it started to get brighter. He put on more speed. He broke out of the forest with some monsters behind who quickly ran past him straight ahead. As he watched them race past him, his face showed clearly just how confused he was.  The zombies and skeletons came out too, even though they were burning. It was quite a sight. Then he turned and looked where they were all headed.

He face palmed. They were all gathered around about a block of land staring intently at it. To the side of this patch of land was why he face palmed. There was nothing. Literally nothing. The huge wall of nothingness that belonged purely to PE. He was stuck in PE.  Shadow just couldn't believe his luck.  'One moment it was good the next--'

"Uphm" He was moved to the right. Something else nudged him back to the left. 'Right.' he thought, as more monsters he had attracted scurried right past him. 'What are they all staring at?  Why don't one of the endermen pick the block up?'

He cautiously headed toward the crowd of monsters.  Luckily for him, in PE endermen didn't attack if you looked them in the eyes.  Still, it would've been nice if he had a monster head or something to help him blend in. He quickly reached the block every monster was staring at, and floating  above it was a name in bright white.

RalfiShores