chapter 2

*3 hours later*

i was now sitting by a tree breathing heavily. i have been on the run for 3 hours and i still didnt shift yet for the first time. I sat down and closed my eyes. When i started to drift off to sleep i heard a twig snap. My eyes shot open looking feel the  for the source of the sound. Queit mumers were starting to form from the mystery person and some other mystery people. i get up and get into fighting mode.Then a very cute boy approched from the shadows along with some other cute guys. I'm guessing the first one is the alpha though. I can just feel the power raidiating off him. " I am Logan the Alpha of the Blood Star Pack. What are you doing on my land rouge." he stated calmly. More calm then i expected i replied with this " I ran away from my pack had some er...um... issues with them and my faimly.Just left like 3 hours ago i was just passing through and needed to take a break." " Why didnt you shift into your wolf you could have gone longer" he stated " Because today is my 16 birthday the day i shift and havent shifted yet so yea." i say to him he makes an 'o' shape with his mouth then i think he went into mindlink with the other guys that were here. After about 5 minutes he looked at me it almost looked like admiration in his eyes but it wasx covered with a buissnes look very quickly. "Whats your name beautiful?" Logan said to me i blushed "Beatrice Rose but i go by Triss." I said shyly. Well then Triss how would you like to come to our pack house until your first shift mabey stay for a few days but thats only if you want though." he said the last part quickly i giggled and nodded. Wow i forgot how that felt like laughing i feel happy already but i know it wont last long. He smiled a geniun smile and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he lead the way. His friends are smirking for some reason but idont know why must be mindlink. 

                                                                                     ***

"After yo-" Logan was cut off by my screaming. It's happening im shifting for the firs time. After i transformed fully a voice in my head said 'hi im chole' 'what who are you how are you in my head huh' ' honey im your wolf.' 'oh hiiii' 'your funny' "looks like someone met there wolf" Logan said i nodded. a few seconds later his jaw was dropped and staring at me in awe. I gave a confused wolf look. he then stutttered " your a w-white w-wolf you have p-powers your special. I shifted back after he said that and said "Say what now" i stood up but when i realized i was naked i did nothing yea im confident. Logan handed me his shirt. I smirked and put it on. "Well we wil talk about the white wolf thing in the morning im tiered can i have some where to sleep?" i said while yawning afterwords. "Sure sleep i my room there are 2 beds in there." he said i blushed then noddd. I think he likes me i mean i wouldnt mind either if he did hes pretty cute.

hiii guys so this is my first book so i hope you like it but its probably terrible it will get better but right now its kinda boring so please read comment and vote thanks