Chapter 15

PLEASE READ!

Authors Note: I have been slacking I know, and I am sorry. I just dtarted my freshman year of high school this week. So I have been busy, but that is no excuse.

I am choosing Saturday to update all my books. So I you read any of my other books they will all get upload one the same day.

I will update each book twice a month. So once every two weeks. Is that good? Please comment and let me know.

Also more comments and votes would be nice. I would like to know when your frustrated or upset. If you have any ideas. I do read and reply to most comments.

Also ny birthday is next week Tuesday! Gonna get turn da fuck down in school.

Thanks for reading loves

Ant's P.O.V.

"Nurse were losing her!" I heard a doctor yell

It's coming from Brianna's room. Carter quickly got up and ran towards the room. Me and Jay pulled me back.

"Niggas let me go! " Carter yelled at us

Tears are streaming down his face. Shit, we're all crying! Neither none of us want to lose Brianna. We don't even know what is wrong with her.

The doctor came out of the room. Nurses were behind her. They had Brianna on a stretcher and were taking her somewhere.

"How is she?" Jay asked the doctor

"I can't tell you your not-" The doctor started but was cut off to guns in her face

Carter, Jay, and me pointed our slient 9mm pistols at her face.

"He didn't ask ya foe that. Now how is my fucking wife?!" Carter yelled his eyes turning black

She froze and began to shake. Lookin'' like a damn rattle snake.

"S-sss II-"

"How the hell are you a doctor? Did I ask you to sutter? "

The Doctor shoke her head no. She looks like she's about to cry. She let out a deep breath claming herself.

"I'm Brianna's old doctor, so I worked with her on her heart problem a couple years ago. She needs a heart transplant. Because her family didn't have the money or health insurance, we couldn't do the operation. The best we could,do for her was medication. Originally she would be about 22, until her time on Earth is up. But with the way things look. She has less than six months."

Holy shit! Why didn't she ever tell us?

We lowered out guns and put them away. The doctor stood less stiff now.

"What's wrong with her heart?" Jay asked the Doctor

"She has a weak heart. It can't handle nervous, exciting, angry, or stressing situations. She might pass out. Which is one of the reason she needs the transplant. Without it she probably will never be able to have children or sexual intercourse, because her heart can't handle it." the Doctor explained

"That's why she passed out?" Carter asked

"It appears she was under stress and was nervous about something. Was she trying to tell you something when she passed out?" the Doctor asked

Carter shock his head yes "Some big secert."

"I'll take a wild guess and say it was this. Brianna is a sweet girl with very few secerts."

"So..when she passed out why was she getting pale. You could see her viens, and she was sweating alot."

"When she passed out her heart just stopped beating. Her organs were slowly shutting down. Your lucky you got her here when you did. We had to do shock therapy, so she is now stable condition. Just don't get her nervous anything."

"So we can see her?" I asked the nurse

"Yes. She has been moved to room 343. Just go down the hall make a left. Second door on your right. "

"Y'all go ahead. I'll be right there, let her just talk to her real quick." Carter said

Me and Jay nodded and left without him

Carter's P.O.V.

"How much is the surgery?" I asked the doctor

"Around 900 grand." she said

"I'll pay for it." I told her

"It's not that simple sir. She needs to get on a donar list, it could take months to find her a heart. Also Brianna at least needs to have health insurance."

"I'll transfer to my health insurance policy, and your going to get her on the top of that donar list."

"That is not allowed sir. People have been waiting months may be even years-" she started but I cut her off

"Bitch may be you don't understand me. She will get that surgery in the next four or less months. Even if I have to kill everybody in the state of Gergoia to find her a heart. If anything happens to her before or after that surgery I'll wipe out your whole generation. That's a promise. Understood?" I asked her

"Yes Monster." she said bowing her head

-

-

-

-

>>>In Brianna's room

Ant and Jay left fifteen minutes ago to give me and Brianna privaticy to talk. They also went to tell my mom and grandma what's happening. That was twenty minutes ago, neither one of us have said anything since then.

Brianna won't even acknogdlge my presence. She just has her head down.

"Carter..." her soft voice called out

I looked at her. She finally lifted her head up. Her eyes are red and swollen.

"I'm sorry I should have told you sooner. I-I just didn't know how you wold react." Brianna said

Tears fell from her eyes. i leabed over and used my thmb, and wipped them away.

"Everything will be fine Brianna. Will get you your heart, you live. I prom-"

Brianna cried harder "Don't make such a promise Carter!"

"Your gonna get your heart Brianna. I-I can't lose you." I told her in a sift vioce

Tears slipped from my eyes. I quickly whipped them away before she could see them.

"I love you Carter...but my time is up."

-----------