"Will! Oh my gods I'm so happy to see you! I've been visiting you and you seemed so misrable and-" She was cut off.

"Calm down! He only just woke up. You can be exited, just not," Lotus paused "That exited." Amber replied with a laugh and a nod.

"Okay, but how are you Will? How long have you been awake?" She asked. I feel like that was something Lotus implied- not overwhelming me, but  didn't mind. I was just glad I wasn't dead.

"I'm okay now. I've only been awake for 10-ish minutes, but I feel really energized. So, I guess I'm good!" I replied. Nico sat down on my bed and gripped my hand. I smiled at him. I know if it were Nico I wouldn't let him, but I never know how he feels. I knew how I felt and I knew that if I stood up I'd be fine. So I did.

I got up and Mason looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I guess he didn't expect me to feel better that soon. We walked outside while everyone was telling stories about what was happening around camp, what the date was, and little things. They ran out of things to say as we passed the canoe lake so Percy jumped in while pulling Annabeth. She chased him away.

Eventually everyone had to leave, and it was just Nico and I. We did another lap around camp, that was an exercise in itself. We talked about a lot of things, but the most fun conversation was our gossip. Nico hated to gossip before I passed out, but I guess he'd been hanging out with Aphrodite kids too often. Now he was obsessed.

We gossiped about the growing relationship with Amber and Lotus, and how most of the camp ships them as the second same-gender relationship. They weren't actually dating, and they kept denying that they had feelings for eachother, but the camp ships it anyways.

It was eventually time to eat, and I noticed Nico had gotten even skinnier, if that was even possible. I asked Chiron if it were okay if I ate at his table, and surprisingly he agreed. We sat down and Nico kept refusing to eat.

"C'mon Neeks! Please? You need something!" I argued with him.

"I'm not hungry, Solace." He replied sternly.

I was almost out of ideas when something came to my mind. It was risky, but Nico would never kill me- I don't think.

Nico's POV: 

I was not hungry at all when it was dinner time. Will had gotten able to sit down at my table, and I was happy, but I knew he'd make me eat. The only thing I did not expect was when he shoved a banana in my mouth. I ate it unwillingly.

I gave him a death glare and I saw Amber get up from her table and march towards ours. I knew Will was in trouble.

She eventually got over to our table and slapped Will in the face. It was very, very red.

"WILLIAM SOLACE WHAT IN HADES ARE YOU DOING WHAT WHAT WHY WILL WHY OH MY GODS AND I WAS HAPPY YOU WERE BACK AND YOU JUST HAD TO DO THAT TO ME THAT WAS MY TEACHER IN 6TH GRADE AAAAAAH I HATE YOU I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN!" She said in one breath. Will got up and walked away, most likely to the bathroom. I quickly followed him.

When I got in the bathroom I saw that two stalls were occupied, and there was crying coming from both of them. Who else was in here?

"So..." I started. "One of you is Will... and the other one is someone else..."

A voice responded, but not Will's.

"Go away. I don't care who you are, and I don't care what your relationship to Will is. I'm just Michael in the bathroom, and now all you know about me is my name. Goodbye."

That was harsh, even by my standards. I had no clue who Michael was. I wasn't going to leave though. I needed to talk to Will. Amber was just upset at him, they were still friends. After all, one time Angel ate a banana and she didn't mean to (Long story) and they're still friends.

"Will, Get out. I need to talk to you." I said. He exited reluctantly.

"What..." He replied . 

"Come with me, we don't want to interrupt Michael any more." 

"Yeah. Get out. I'm the creeper."

We left. This Michael guy seemed a bit rude to me. Maybe he was related to Amber? As a son of Dionysus? I don't know , but right now I needed to focus on something else: Will.

"Look, Will, Amber didn't mean it. You know that she's very short tempered about her children." I said to him. It was a common fact that Amber is the mother of all bananas. Well, really they're Demeter's children but apparently she liked Amber so much that now they're her children- it's confusing.

"I- You're right but... I don't know I'm just mad at myself for doing it. Did you hear that?" Will asked and turned to look at the bathroom. I didn't hear anything.

"No, I didn't hear anything. What was it?"

"I heard singing. You think it was Michael?"

"Yeah, I think so. No one else was in the bathrooms. Anyways, you need to go apologize to Amber and tell her why you did it. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Amber's always with manners, y'know?" I told him. It's true, if you want Amber to forgive you have to be very careful of your manners. She'll get you there.

"You're right. I- I want to do this alone, though. You think she'd be at her cabin?" He told me. It hurt a little bit that he didn't want me there, but I understood. This was his problem, not mine.

"Yeah, either that or the graveyard she paid Annabeth to make for bananas." I replied.

"Oh, the graveyard is probably our best bet. I'll try there first and if not I'll be at her cabin. See ya, Neeks!" He said goodbye and gave me a peck on the cheek, which made me blush.

Will's POV:

I walked over to the Banana Graveyard. I never thought I would use that sentence in my life. I saw Amber almost immediately, since almost no one else ever visits. What I didn't expect to see was a Leopard-Serpent-Banana crossbreed sitting by her side.

Yep. That's what was there. The bottom half of a leopard, the middle part of a banana, and the top half of a snake. I never knew Amber had this... Creature.

I coughed. I didn't know how to introduce myself to the situation, so I did what people do in T.V shows.

The hybrid quickly teleported Amber and itself. How over-powered is Amber? I started to walk back to go to her cabin. I turned around and I was face-to-face with the one-and-only, my boyfriend, Nico Di Angelo.

Nico's POV:

I might of followed Will. Might. Maybe. Possibly. Likely. Most likely. Kinda. I followed him. But not in a stalker-like way! I would never do that! Someone tipped me off that no one can see Amber right now. I knew what Will was doing, of course, so I followed him. When I saw what was going on, I didn't know what to do. Will turned around and I did the only thing I could think of- I kissed him.

I know, I know, 'Nico! That's rude! I know you're his boyfriend but out don't just kiss people when they barely know you're there!'

I understand. But I needed to talk to Will about this before anything else happened.

The kiss didn't hold for long though. As soon as I kissed him I shadow-traveled to the only place where I knew we'd have privacy- My room in Hades' underworld palace.

Attention: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I was sick :(. I thought I'd make it up to you by giving you extra reading. By the way, next chapter will probably be as long and maybe the finale, I don't really know yet. There will be an epilogue no matter what so that's something to look forwards to! I really hope you all enjoyed reading. Bye-Bye!