Aria excused herself for a split second to go to the bathroom and then visit the twins on her way back. When she ran into Draco, Crabbe and Goyle all standing in her way blocking the entrance into the compartment. Managing to squeeze by she plopped herself into her seat from early next to Hermione.

"Or surly you will Anderson?" Draco dwelled
"What are you idiots going on about?" Aria sighed glancing up at Draco who was peering down at her, his eyebrows furrowing at the one specific comment.

"Are you going to enter?" Draco repeated "I suppose you will with your boyfriend Potter over here, huh? After all - you two never miss a chance to show off, do you?"

"Either explain what you're on about or piss off, Malfoy." Aria told the platinum haired boy causing the boy to grin.

"Don't tell me you don't know?" Draco stated delightedly "You've got a father and brother at the Ministry and you don't even know? My God, my father told me about it ages ago... heard it from Cornelius Fudge. But then, Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry... Maybe your father's too junior to know about it, Weasley... yes... they probably don't talk about important stuff in front of him."

Laughing once more, Draco beckoned Crabbe and Goyle and the three of them disappeared.

Ron almost immediately jumped to his feet and slammed the sliding compartment door so hard behind them that the glass shattered.

"Ron!" Hermione exclaimed pulling out her wand before muttering "Reparo!"

The glass shards flew back into their position immediately causing Ron to sigh as he sits back down.
"Well... making it look like he knows everything and we don't..." Ron snarled "'Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry...' Dad could've got a promotion any time.. he just like it where he is..."

"Of course he does," Hermione reassured quietly "Don't let Malfoy get to you, Ron -"
"Him! Get to me!? As if!" Ron exclaimed defensively picking up one of the remaining of his cakes and squashing it into a pulp causing Aria to exchange a nervous glance with Hermione who held the same concerned facial expression as her friend.

The rest of the quartets journey to Hogwarts was pretty dull after that interaction, Ron's bad mood continued and they stayed pretty silent when they changed into their school robes except for the occasionally chatter between the group of friends.

Once the train came to a stop and the doors opened the quartet was quick to scurry off their animals either tucked in their robes or hidden under some type of cloth away from the thunder that struck up above in the sky as the rain began to downpour over them.

As Aria glanced around attempting to take in her surroundings the only thing she could see through the heavy rain was an extremely tall silhouette at the far end of the platform. This silhouette caused Aria to smile and nudge Harry who glanced over at the girl intrigued only to see her gesturing towards the direction of their friend. Harry smiled at this himself before he called out in greeting, "Hi, Hagrid!"

"All righ', Harry?" Hagrid yelled back waving "See yeh at the feast if we don' drown!"
"Ooooh, I wouldn't fancy crossing the lake in this weather." Hermione shivered remembering that first year traditionally reach Hogwarts by sailing across the lake with Hagrid. Aria nodded in agreement before the group headed to the carriages. Aria paused feeling her breath hitch as the horse seemed to appear in front of her eyes. This was the first time Aria had seen the thestrals in person and she knew exactly what it meant. Blinking back her tears, she could've sworn she could visualize her mother admiring the thestral curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

"Mum?" Aria whispered almost dumbstruck, seeing her come to a pit stop Harry turned his attention towards the young girl concern in his eyes.
"Are you okay?"
This caused Aria's attention to be snapped out of her daydream before she sent him a tight reassuring smile.
"I'm fine, thanks." Aria replied causing Harry to look uncertain and so he followed the girls eyesight to the carriage before Hermione called after them from one of the carriages near by gaining the attention making Aria pick up speed and rush over and climb on with the help of Ron. Harry shook his concern away, and jumped up after the brunette taking his designated seat.