14

"YOU SHOULD HAVE COME STRAIGHT TO ME!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed once they reached the hospital wing

"Believe me, we tried." Aria explained shortly
"I can mend bones in a second --- but growing them back --" she trailed on.
"You will be able to, won't you?" Harry asked desperately.

"I'll be able to, certainly, but it will be painful." she informed throwing Harry a pair of pajamas "You'll have to stay the night..."

Hermione and Aria waited outside the curtain as Ron helped Harry into his pajamas patiently
"How can you stick up for Lockhart now, Hermione, eh?" Ron called out through the curtain to which Hermione looked at Aria who only crossed her arms raising an eyebrow also wanting to know the response.
"If Harry had wanted deboning he would have asked." Ron continued on.

"Anyone can make a mistake," Hermione nodded "And it doesn't hurt anymore, does it, Harry?"
"No," Harry responded "But it doesn't do anything else either."

Eventually Hermione, Aria and Madam Pomfrey came around the curtain as Pomfrey was holding a large bottle of something labeled skele-gro.
"You're in for a rough night," Pomfrey informed Harry pouring out a streaming beakerful and handing it to him. "Regrowing bones is a nasty business."

"We won, though." Ron said a grin breaking across his face once Pomfrey retreated.
"Thanks to you." Aria added towards Harry with a short nod; her wet hair dripping down onto the ground "That was some catch you made."
"Malfoy's face.... he looked ready to kill." Ron added on as the door opened and the rest of the Gryffindor team arrived.

"Unbelievable flying, Harry." George complimented as they approached the bed. "I've just seen Marcus Flint yelling at Malfoy. Something about having the Snitch ontop of his head and not noticing. Malfoy didn't seem too happy."

They gathered around Harry's bed and chatted for a while until Pomfrey came storming over, shouting.
"This boy needs rest, he's got thirty-three bone to regrow! Out! OUT!" she yelled Aria's eyes widened at this and automatically went to leave with the others.
~~
Soon news traveled fast after Harry spotted Colin in the hospital wing petrified, like Mrs. Norris. The first years traveled in almost like packs fearing that if they were alone they would get attacked. The twins wouldn't leave Aria's side, they'd walk her to classes and to practice. The thought was sweet but it could get rather annoying with their constant ideas to cheer an upset Ginny up -- and them clearly failing.

It wasn't until eight o'clock that Aria hurried to the Great Hall, in replace of the long dining table was a golden stage.
"I wonder who's teaching us?" Aria piped up appearing, what seemed to be, out of no where causing Ron to jump surprised.
"As long as its not ---" Harry began but only ended in a groan noticing Lockhart who was accompanied by Snape.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions -- for full details, see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions Master when I'm through with him, never fear!"