15

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR ARIA TO GET absorbed in the book like she was under an extremely powerful spell

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR ARIA TO GET absorbed in the book like she was under an extremely powerful spell. She learned everything there was to know about the chamber of secrets, who this tom riddle person was and was even sucked into his world for a short period of time.

And that's when she made the biggest mistake of all, she found comfort in this tiny little black book. She scribbled down her deepest desires, her issues. Enough to the point where she became almost isolated to the real people around her.

Something made her uneasy about the book and you'd think that would be enough to put down the quill and tuck it away forever but it was like an addition, like someone was controlling her and taking in her power and the girl had no idea how right she was.

It wasn't until she was sitting on her bed, scribbling away -- when Ginny Weasley walked into the room and froze in fear at the sight of the book in the girls grasp.

She swore she got rid of that book once and for all, unaware that Harry had found it only minutes after and now Aria was in hold of it.

The red head beauty made a quick retreat in seconds as she turned on her heels to rush as quick away from the striking sighting and down the stairs when something in her brain told her to do something.

She cursed at the chivalry running through her blood as was quick to hesitantly poke her head back into the room.

With every step she took it wasn't until the last one that made the floor boards creak underneath her weight, that Aria looked up for a split second mid sentence.
"Hey Ginny, what's up?"

Ginny looked at her hands careful not to even glance at the girl who only finished the sentence satisfied and looked up at the girl with a raised eyebrow.
"I've got to tell you something" Ginny mumbled
"What is it?" Aria asked
Ginny looked so frightened to the point where she almost couldn't find the right words.

"Gin -- Is this about the chamber of secrets? Have you seen something?"
Ginny inhaled deeply and was about to speak when Aria heard a call downstairs for her she furrowed her eyebrows almost confused. She hadn't spoken to Harry nor Ron or the twins since she found the book and as Tom mentioned he had convinced her the reason they didn't blink twice about her vanishing into the darkness of her bedroom was not because they had a lot on their plates but it was because they didn't truly care about her and the only one who did was Hermione and she was petrified.

"Gin, do me a favor will you? Tell the guys i'm asleep. I'd really like to get back to writing."
Ginny looked at the girl as if she was trying to form some sentence yet only nodded when Aria looked at her uncertainly confused and Ginny turned on her heels and dashed down the stairs.

Aria sighed softly looking down at her piece of parchment paper set aside her notes, rubbing her forehead as she tried to put the pieces of the puzzle together. The girl chewed on the inside of her cheek as she let her eyes scan over the name that tom had mentioned numerous times, Tom Marvolo Riddle. his full name.