22

FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY found themselves walking alongside Lee Jordan down the main road at Hogsmeade's when they spotted the young brunette sitting in the snow up against a tree her knees tucked beneath her chin as she stared at the shrieking shack

Not realizing George had asked him a question, the boy had already felt his feet being drawn to the girl as he walked over leaving the other duo in complete confusion before they rolled their eyes and walked away, leaving Fred to his loved struck ways.

"You know supposedly it's haunted, the shrieking shack, some of the villagers have claimed to hear screams coming from inside."
Aria looked up at the boy her head rested on her knees, "Do you often believe in rumors?"
"No," Fred shook his head sitting down next to the girl. "Only one's confirmed by Dumbledore,"
Aria raised an eyebrow at this before picking at her nails.
"So why are you out here in the freezing cold when there is tons of shops with warm heat?"
"I needed to get away from people, I kind of snapped at the minister."

"Now i'm intrigued," Fred chuckled "Why would you do something like that?"
"My mother," Aria dully replied "they were saying she ruined my life and that she was foolish to leave me to clean up her messes."
"You don't believe that do you?" Fred furrowed his eyebrows "that she would leave you her messes,"
"Of course not," Aria shook her head "She's my mother,"
"and you do know that her death is not your fault right?"
Aria hesitated, "can we not talk about my mother's death right now? It's my first Christmas without her and I don't really feel like..-"
"-okay then, on to other matters then."

Aria's glance aimlessly drifted down the street to see Angelina and Katie walking along side of each other chatting happily causing her to blink dully and before she could stop herself - word vomit seemed to throw out of her mouth,
"You mean how you and Angelina are getting so close?"

Not to long ago, Aria had spotted Fred and Angelina in the common room as Fred showed Angelina some pranks and cracking jokes. And it wasn't just that occurrence, recently, it was like whenever she looked at him he was with her and she didn't understand why it bothered her so much. She didn't mean to bring it up, but for some reason it slipped her mouth before she could stop it.